1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Awesome poses and resculpting old models

Discussion in 'Access Guide to the Human Sphere' started by Nemo No Name, Aug 30, 2018.

1. TaHu

TaHu Well-Known Member

I know, I still use old one and sold girl from BOI. I though he is out of stock now, but luckily, he is still sold.

It would add a more character if every soldiers gun was modified a little: different scopes, extra grips and so on.

loricus likes this.
  2. Keyrott

Keyrott Nomad Handyman

3. loricus

loricus Satellite Druid

The less people who have it the cooler yours is.

TaHu likes this.
  4. Marduck

Marduck Well-Known Member

Completely agree that somebody the new rescuplte despites having more details lost some personality. Taking more risk with the new sculpt would have been nice.

The new haquislam and aleph remote are one exemple. You like or dislike the goat and the chicken but it was original and cool. Why didnt they do a snake like remote for the new aleph remote for exemple ?

Berjiz, Mob of Blondes and Abrilete like this.
  5. archon

archon Well-Known Member

I think the majority of the new sculpts and poses are better then the old ones. In detail it the personal taste which decides.

For me the old Nisses are far more cooler then their new conterparts. Not that I dislike the new ones, the old ones have just a bit more personality - especially the running HMG Lady and the sniper. From the new scults the HMG is worst because he look likes he is reacting to a surprise attack, but the hacker on the other hand is realy cool, making a quick hack, while danger is a few steps away.

Old Multi Orc looses badly against his newer ego.

Old Intruder are all bad with their bowling heads, new one are way more cooler sculpts - Combi is coolnes, Sniper is calmness only HMG is a bit boring.

New Naga Sniper is very good, but I like the old one more - the problem here is a complete other one: Did I ever use two Naga Snipers? I rarly use one! It is worth painting the new one just for a list with two Naga Snipers? Why Aleph get a rework of an old miniature as the Bonus Minis and Ariadna get something shiny, new and big?

As for REMs they could all use an upgrade. I never like the Haqqi chicken-things and I dislike the tiny (or in the case of nomads bigger combis) versions of the weaponary. Yes CA and Haq lost something unique but the get cool looking stuff at least.

6. leigen_zero

leigen_zero Morat Pacifist

Can't believe no-ones mentioned the old moderator sniper rifle, really wish they'd kept the pose on that one.
    [​IMG]
    sitting down, getting comfy because he knows full well his link team is just gonna sit prone on a rooftop in his deployment zone giving their orders to everyone else :smile:

Section9, TaHu, Abrilete and 3 others like this.
  7. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

"Saito, take th" *BLAM!*

leigen_zero likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation