1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Automatic Skills - Are they undervalued?

Discussion in 'Rules' started by Roadrunner7431, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Roadrunner7431

Roadrunner7431 Well-Known Member

I thought that it would help me and possibly the community at large to review the Automatic Skills of the twenty Aristos released so far. One way of thinking of them is that some Automatic Skills only work when the character or its Ally is the Active character. Some only work when your Opponent has the active character like Maximus' "Implacable". But some work in both situations.

I welcome the contributions of other members to elaborate on the theme.

I will start with Major Lunah, the first character on the website. Her "Marksmanship" works whether she is attacker or defender because either way she has a target. Her "Veteran Sniper" also works both ways. In fact, I believe that if she defends herself with :*::-: and Mushashi is on her team to play Tsuchi-Do to add :)::)::): to the defending combat role she can switch any :): to :,: so could roll :*::-::,::,::,: in defense putting a whole lot of hurt on her attacker. Correct me if in this case any means any single :): and not all three.

2. -V-

-V- A! Team member
    CB Staff

That's absolutely right: playing Tsuchi-Do Major Lunah defends rolling :*::-::,::,::,: and due to her "Marksmanship" prohibiting Cover to the Attacker. Not bad for a Defense Roll.

:wink:

3. Flipswitch

Flipswitch Sepsitorised by Intent

The Islamic Railgun is exactly that; brutal.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation