1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hemos actualizado nuestra PolĂ­tica de Privacidad acorde con la nueva RGPD. +Info // We've updated our Privacy Policy to comply with the GDPR. +Info
    Dismiss Notice

Army log subforum

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback' started by Plex, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Plex

Plex Taagma without a scheme

Would it be possible to get an army log subforum?

A place to keep track of my experiences building, painting and playing a new faction. As it stands now it would seem a little scattered about the battle reports, painting and faction discussion subforums.

Plus, I think it would be great to be able to find other player's army logs easily, or encourage them to start them.

2. Wolf

Wolf https://watchwolf.net

Do you mean that each member could have their own thread in which they could keep a journal of whatever they're doing with their armies. Maybe trying a new unit or a different load-out, describing the army list and commenting on how it played out; or a painting or modelling project that'd be documented as it progressed?

This sounds a really cool idea, because having them all in one place would make for a really interesting section of the forums that doesn't exist at present.

#2 Wolf, Dec 7, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
  3. Plex

Plex Taagma without a scheme

Yes, exactly that.

I know I could start my own army log in the appropriate faction subforum, but it'd be great to have a dedicated place to find that kind of content.

4. Wolf

Wolf https://watchwolf.net

I think it's a great idea, because anyone who wanted to take part would effectively end up with their own thread and there'd be a chronological development with pics of models and army lists and general musings - could be really interesting.

Plex likes this.