1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arjuna proxy!

Discussion in 'ALEPH' started by FelipeMor, Nov 6, 2018.

1. FelipeMor

FelipeMor Well-Known Member

Hello Aleph brothers! I'm starting an OSSSS army, after getting as a championship prize the amazing GenCon exclusive Dart, and now, as the collector that I am, I'm struggling to find the perfect proxys for the pieces that I'm missing (I played the championship as Ikari, exactly because I'm a collector...). Anyway, what are you using as an arjuna proxy? It could even come from other factions, I'll just make sure to paint them in the same fashion as the rest of my OSSSS crew. Thanks everyone!

Smiler likes this.
  2. Cartographer

Cartographer Well-Known Member

Chandra Spec Ops + a pair of Devabots.

3. TheRedZealot

TheRedZealot Well-Known Member
    Warcor

I used the Wardriver from Coldfront + 2 Old Dakini with their gun arms shortened slightly. They look sleek and fast compared to the new dakini.

4. Arkhos94

Arkhos94 Well-Known Member

Chandra spec Ops + a pair of Daikini (I already use devabot for Scylla and want to have them easy to recognize from one another + devabot are very easy to break while new daikini are sturdy)

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation