1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aristeia! Underground (Fan rules)

Discussion in 'Rules' started by precinctomega, Mar 31, 2018.

1. precinctomega

precinctomega Member

For some fans - and even some aristos - the danger offered in the hexadome isn't enough. A thriving illegal Aristeia! scene exists away from the bright lights of Maya, although Arachne is often there, of you know where to look...

Aristeia! Underground is a more brutal and dangerous experience, but it's tolerated unofficially by the authorities because so many stars are created in its ranks. The number of corpses is an unfortunate by-product.

Simple Rules:
    To move from the infirmary to the bench, an aristo must pass a normal Brawn test. Failure keeps them in the infirmary.

When an aristo re-enters play from the bench, he or she begins play with 1 wound.

Advanced Rules:
    These are a work in progress while I see what people think of the simple rules.

Sent from my CUBOT CHEETAH 2 using Tapatalk

2. apokalypsetest

I like the idea where this is going, but right now this mainly makes damage dealer chars stronger. Any ideas how to balance that?

Roadrunner7431 likes this.
  3. precinctomega

precinctomega Member

Still working on that one. On the one hand, the emphasis on carnage is in line with the general setting. On the other, I'd like more options for the less killy/tanky characters so they have a place.

Open to suggestions.

Sent from my CUBOT CHEETAH 2 using Tapatalk

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation