1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ariadna vs hard targets on reactive

Discussion in 'Ariadna' started by Paperclip, May 3, 2021.

1. deltakilo

deltakilo Bear of Butcher bay
    Warcor

Unfortunately this feels correct to me. I wish turn one was more interactive, but the reduction in models paired with active lethality kind of means a lot of Turn one is kill as much as i can (going first) or weather the storm (reactive)

Missions obviously can soften that blow, but in general thats a trend I had been seeing.

2. Tanan

Tanan Well-Known Member

Played two of games today with two different TAK lists. Both have very good 1st turn defences.

List 1 defences
    Fullcore with linekazak missile takes the best shooting position in the table.
    3x Dog warriors are deployed to the front, so that their 8” control will cover the most obvious enemy advance routes
    2x Irmandihos with Chain colts watch the flanks.
    Ratnik HRL as the last model, where it can best prevent enemy advance

List2 defences
    2x Antipode assault packs are deployed out in the open. Doesn’t take any good hiding places. Smart opponent will not waste any orders on killing them.
    2x Irmandihos with Chain colts watch the flanks.
    1x Voronin (see below)
    3x Scout minelayers, two of the scout minelayers are deployed as last model. This time one of them deployed his mine next to enemy deployment zone.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation