1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ariadna future wishlist/speculation

Discussion in 'Ariadna' started by Audun54, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Barrogh

Barrogh Well-Known Member

Well, even in this list it's AVA2...

2. Kreslack

Kreslack Unknown Ranger lead the way!

It's a good start to a sectorial. But looking it over seems that only Vet Kazaks, Scouts and Antipodes get an availability increase, and the latter two it's only +1. And then linkable Line Kazaks with a splash of Vet Kazaks and a Harris option too.

I would still play this. And its kept nice and simple for a net/campaign sectorial. I'm curious about the big new shiny unit though. Would love to see ava 3 dog warriors though (even though I haven't had a chance to try them yet)

For the possible future release; I'm holding out hope that tank hunters will get an ava boost and a Harris option that exchanges camo for mimetism. Or new medium infantry.

3. Arkhos94

Arkhos94 Well-Known Member

That would be very similar to the scots guard, maybe a core too ?

4. Kreslack

Kreslack Unknown Ranger lead the way!

Yeah I know it would make them pretty similar to the scots guard. That's why I dropped core and didn't opt for duo. I think the auto cannon should probably stay as a camo option or Harris. It in a 5 man link would be a bit nuts.

Speaking of duo. I'd love to vet Kazaks get that as an option

5. Captain927

Captain927 Shotguns and Scotch Runs.

There it is. I see it now.

6. holycannoli

holycannoli Dancing to Kazak Kalinka

I meant this more as a reponse to my hopes of extra ava on spetznaz. Fingers crossed for the real thing if/when it releases.

I just got them, and I'm unsure how the competitive scene sees them. But they're extremely fun to use and can be real bullies on the table if there's no viral hanging around.

7. TriggerPuller9000

TriggerPuller9000 Poverty Orde Wingate

For TAK I'd like to see a new take on board control similar to the Zouave - the drunk Kazak.

Line kazak stats, Rifle, Grenades, and Sapper. Irregular, Forward Deployment L1.

Cheap, starts a little closer to opponents and challenges them to fight him while drunkenly throwing frags out of his foxhole.

8. Beodren

Beodren Well-Known Member

I personally just hope Mormaers will get NWI. I think I would not like Kazaks to get linekazak+Vet kazak link, or for that matter to have Spetznaz join line kazaks. As dumb as it may sound, full core of Veteran kazaks could be one of the few things capable of challenging hospitalier link (the pice would be heavy but hey) and I think Haris of vet kazaks would be best place for them. BUT i would love to see a new sectorial weapon, some futuristic molotov cocktail. Imagine grenades with fire type of ammunition.

9. Arkhos94

The cheer level of OP of having a spetsnaz in a line kazak link is so high that I think it would blow the head of all ariadna opponent.

Shooting on 18 on all target without camo/odd with B5 shock HMG would just be too much for any human mind to handle

10. Barrogh

Hey, don't kill the buzz. I still hope for Zhayedans linkable in Ramah with something other than themselves.

11. Beodren

Beodren Well-Known Member

I actually think best candidates to link with Line Kazak would be actual Tank hunters. Loss of camo would be big for them, but well balanced by Fireteam bonuses. (B3 Autocannon) while keeping link less of must include.

12. Audun54

Audun54 Well-Known Member

Yeah that is just pure fantasy which I hope to never see, was more meant as hyperbole to get people talking :P. Hell I'm actually pretty happy with Spetsnaz though I would not object to having a Marksman Rifle profile.

13. Contaminator

Contaminator Brigadier of Baguette Brigade

Pseduo-Zouave Line Kazaks... Marksman Rifle Spetznaz... I just feel all of my french toes being stepped on :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

14. Barrogh

Everyone wants MMRs, SMGs, KHDs and whatnot then complains about almost cancerous proliferation of those...

barakiel and colbrook like this.
  15. Arkhos94

I don't want those, we are ariadnan so I want teseum everywhere : AP and T2 rifles, T2 marskman rifle (on spetzsnaz ?on a bike ?), T2 mines (on a new SK ?), T2 boardings shotguns (on a bike ?)

While it's a crazy hope, some tech frying weapon like jammer would be fun. Maybe something like this but limited to comm devices: you hit a hacker, his device is fried, like an em pulse frying computers. On a SK, it would be a good alternative to KHD for ariadna.

#175 Arkhos94, Apr 11, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
  16. Barrogh

Well, at least there are T2 rifles and BSGs :P

Huh, a Comm Attack that puts you into Disabled state? That's actually interesting.

17. Hecaton

Hecaton EI Anger Translator

Less Jammer-like weapons would be good for the game, thanks.

Hiereth and colbrook like this.
  18. timmy

timmy Active Member

I was thinking about the contents of a Kazak vs Vedic box like red veil since that seems the most likely at this point. I came up with something like this for points.

[​IMG] Ariadna
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

[​IMG]6
    [​IMG] LINE KAZAK Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 9)
    [​IMG] TANKHUNTER Portable Autocannon, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 34)
    [​IMG] VETERAN KAZAK AP Rifle, Light Flamethrower / Heavy Pistol, Knife. (0 | 37)
    [​IMG] SCOUT Ojotnik, D-Charges, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 29)

1.5 SWC | 127 Points

Open in Infinity Army

Now assuming that the Aleph starter will look mostly like the old one and include a hacker could the Exclusive 7th miniature be a Kazak version of the Black Jack? A hackable, lo-tech target similar to the assault role of that new Al Fasid in Red Veil maybe even with MSV1.

I can't imagine Aleph not having a hacker device and so giving it a special target would make sense. The first unit that came to mind was the Archaic Tag but it would seem hard to believe they would put it in a starter and not release it on it's own. Something similar to a black jack makes the most sense to me but of course this is only if most of my other conclusions are correct.

19. chaos11

chaos11 Well-Known Member

I want a T2 SMG.

20. Barrogh

For some AP+T2 goodness, I suppose?

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation