1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are we next?

Discussion in 'Tohaa' started by Abrilete, Jun 7, 2018.

1. andre61

andre61 Well-Known Member

you can buy six packs.

ChoTimberwolf likes this.
  2. borings

borings Well-Known Member

im gonna say it, i really don't see a need for a sakiel box. the only mission i can imagine bringing more than one for is hunting party, where i would bring 2. i'd much rather have the taqeul just so i can have some more pokemans.

also, not a fan of the rasail. i know i know, unpopular opinions all around, but i don't see how its worth its points, even in limited insertion.

andre61 likes this.
  3. Hiereth

Hiereth AI Artichoke

The list is meant to be a lot of Viral combis, but overall I do really like the Rasail and have nothing but success taking them. I hope we'll one day see the Taqeul, maybe he'll be in the Triumvirate starter.

borings likes this.
  4. Thaddius

Thaddius Well-Known Member

Nimbus plus Sakiel + 2x Makauls is making its way back into my lists. I call it pre-sukeul fighting and they can be pretty nasty for a lot of missions requiring agressive quadrant control and positioning. Problem with this kind of list is if you use it in a Sakiel/Sukeul/Makaul combo you're potentially moving the Sukeul into a vulnerable position and it's significantly more expensive.

5. Grathak

Grathak Well-Known Member

I've just remembered that there is a Sakiel blister, but I have to admit that I'm not buying it because I truly believe that at some point in this year CB will release a Sakiel box thanks to popular acclamation (please).

Cothel likes this.
  6. Ben Kenobi

Ben Kenobi Well-Known Member

I think, you can expect the box next year, when/if the new Tohaa sectorial will be released.

7. Aspect Graviton

Aspect Graviton Friendly Alien Overlord
    Warcor

*dramatic renaction* Meanwhile in the CB design office:

INTERRUPTOR: "Next years releases, lets sort out the schedule; Tohaa Triumvirate, Shaasvastii, Imperial army, RTF and YJ sectorial 3"

BOSTRIA: "That sounds great, just so long as there are no Exrah for Graviton and I am supplied with babies to eat because I am a monster."

INTERRUPTOR: "Excellent, that's all settled the- *forum update alert*

INTERRUPTOR: "such a shame, they never learn do they, so to recap: Nomad sectoral 6: bakunin with symbiomates, Shaasvastii, Imperial army, RTF and YJ sectorial 3

Grathak, Usashi, Magonus and 2 others like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation