1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are we next?

Discussion in 'Tohaa' started by Abrilete, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Zsolt

Zsolt Well-Known Member

Tohaa seems quite complete, there isn't much to add. So what are you guys waiting for? Other than a regular update of shiny new toys, which is totally fine ofc.

2. Abrilete

Abrilete Well-Known Member

The Triumvirate Sectorial and the Exalted Sectorial (although we don't know if they'll end up being the same).

By the way, I'm happy to see that despite French news people is so positivive regarding Tohaa.

Grathak likes this.
  3. macfergusson

macfergusson Van Zant is my spirit animal.

4. yojamesbo

yojamesbo purchaser of car seats

You're mostly right--we're pretty well kitted out--except for the Taqeul. We could also really use a Sukeul HMG.

Also, the Sakiels are really ugly for such a useful unit. Wouldn't mind a resculpt there...

ChoTimberwolf likes this.
  5. Cothel

Cothel Well-Known Member

I actually like the way the Sakiels look. :cry:

Grathak, Zewrath and Abrilete like this.
  6. Wombat85

Wombat85 Well-Known Member

I dont mind the sakiels, but they are a little under armoured compared with the other armor 2-3 symbios

7. yojamesbo

yojamesbo purchaser of car seats

We'll agree to disagree. :wink:

8. Zsolt

Zsolt Well-Known Member

I meant the loadouts, not the actual minis. Nearly anything is good and useful in Tohaa. Just take a look at Teutons

Abrilete and yojamesbo like this.
  9. Wombat85

So this has got me wondering something, is there some Spanish cultural thing where just blatantly taunting and insulting your customers is a funny thing and not to be taken seriously. With the JSA split taunting of yujing players I am trying to wrap my head around this rudeness.

P-Chan likes this.
  10. Hiereth

Hiereth AI Artichoke

I myself really don't take it as insulting us, I take it as they are aware of their community reactions and are poking fun. Which is fine by me, at least they know what's going on.

bladerunner_35, Abrilete and Cothel like this.
  11. macfergusson

Agreed, I found it hilarious, and it seems more like they are poking fun at themselves by acknowledging common frustrations expressed by their customer base, not insulting us. Often there are reasons that we as customers either don't know or don't like to acknowledge for things being the way they are, but they are taking it all in good humor it seems.

12. Zsolt

Zsolt Well-Known Member

How exactly was that insulting?

bladerunner_35 likes this.
  13. Wombat85

The yujing 'taste of your tears' stuff was the insulting stuff. Im just trying to figure out what I am missing, every one here sees something funny in this when all I see is someone being rude and swearing at my frustrations I have expressed.

borings likes this.
  14. andre61

andre61 Well-Known Member

A man! I think it is just joke, I feel it is something not to be taken seriously.

Abrilete likes this.
  15. macfergusson

Do you have a time stamp for what you're referring to?

I mean, this is the Tohaa forum, so you might be asking the wrong demographic?

Abrilete and andre61 like this.
  16. andre61

IMO: I think you are taken this to seriously, Yujing will get a new faction to replace the JSA move. Relax! my friend it is going to be Okay, Hey, at lease your not a MRRF player.

17. andre61

that is a good point!

18. borings

borings Well-Known Member

When people are voicing complaints that they see as valid, telling them to relax and that at least they are not in X group does nothing to help them. I think wombat is taking this the right level of serious, the level where they voice their opinion in a forum dedicated to the subject matter that is perturbing them. I saw a similar response to this when they dropped the space bugs in n3, that the people who had paid good money to have those sculpts should just chill and get over it. Cb definitely does a decent job amping up whats popular, but the way they treat unpopular factions is troubling. obsoletion of your faction sucks, and being told you should get over it because you chose something unpopular sucks more. Cb could prolly deal with that in a more decent fashion

Dragonstriker likes this.
  19. macfergusson

There's no obsolete factions happening here. This has nothing to do with unpopular factions, YJ isn't some whipping boy faction that's getting kicked around just because people don't like it. And this is still the Tohaa subforum, so why are we talking about YJ?

bladerunner_35 likes this.
  20. ChoTimberwolf

ChoTimberwolf Artichoken Friend

Lets swap to talking about the Exrah? :P I am quite happy with our faction although I of course would love some new toys to play around with

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation