1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are tohaa players a joke to cb

Discussion in 'Tohaa' started by borings, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Mob of Blondes

Mob of Blondes Well-Known Member

This? https://www.facebook.com/InfinitythegameCB/posts/10156321727008842?comment_id=10156321739653842&reply_comment_id=10156321743973842&comment_tracking={"tn":"R#41"}
    If that does not work directly, open and open and keep opening (modern web rocks... not). Well, once you have the big chunk, search "Łukasz Dziąk: Because ppl are entitled morons, thats why :)" then that has a reply "Infinity: Woh... what else did we do so wrong to hear that? " which is funny on itself, because the next is "Łukasz Dziąk: Nono, its not about You, but about all that complain :)" They lost Camo by own error.

2. Pierzasty

Pierzasty Null-Space Entity

Holy shit. It's basically "There is absolutely no problem, Your Majesty, and may I comment on how fantastic you look in your new clothes?" the post.

I can't decide what to say, but everything's pretty unpostable so I'll just say it's gotten really bad IMO.

3. tokumei

tokumei Well-Known Member

Bostria's said that there'll be no Taqeul in 2019 despite it being the Year of the Aliens. Soo yay looks like 2019 will be another year Tohaa are outright neglected.

melkiach likes this.
  4. RobertShepherd

RobertShepherd Antipodean midwit

I inexplicably find myself content to not have a reason to play that kinda mediocre profile.

Bellyflop likes this.
  5. A Mão Esquerda

A Mão Esquerda Deputy Hexahedron Officer

No Taquel in 2019 doesn't mean Tohaa will be neglected. CB's vision of what Tohaa need and will receive over the course of the Year of the Alien (likely shared with Shasvastii) may not necessarily align with the fanatic peat's. Whether that's a good or a bad thing remains to be seen... I'm (almost always) optimistic.

6. paraelix

paraelix Seed Embryo Scholar

Taqeul is pretty lacklustre.

melkiach likes this.
  7. D_D

D_D Free Lance

Excuse me, but he said "it's definitely 2019 release. Yeah, satisfying answer".

The profile is ok imo, though doesnt fit the popular "alpha-strike army" concept.
    He performed really good against ninja mob in looting&sabotage, while defending the console :)

#27 D_D, Jan 31, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2019
    Abrilete likes this.
  8. TheRedZealot

TheRedZealot Well-Known Member
    Warcor

I mean tohaa in general isnt the best Alpha-strike army really is it?

9. thirteenpixels

thirteenpixels Well-Known Member

Rasail would like a word.

10. Arkhos94

Arkhos94 Well-Known Member

I think you will be allowed to say this once (if?) you learnt that the next Tohaa sectorial is gonna be the Triedre Sygma (then NA2 triumvirate)

11. nehemiah

nehemiah Well-Known Member

I like the Taquel, but that may just be because I like using my 'bug conversions.
    Its biggest draw is that it shows how useful BS13, even without mods.
    My only wish is that it could link. Bringing those 'bugs to guard Triad would be sweet.

Cothel likes this.
  12. TheRedZealot

Warcor

I mean you could say the same about Igao or kotail or Clipsos really. But the army as a whole has a focus on other tools I would argue at least :)

Abrilete likes this.
  13. RobertShepherd

It's not the best but it's also not without tools. It can do a lite version of a phalanx rush in a couple different ways and has an ok variety of infiltration and 6-4 models that can get into attack positions and do damage well for cheap.

14. RobertShepherd

Pretty reasonable statement. I'd like to retain that identity honestly - tohaa already play such a good long game.

TheRedZealot likes this.
  15. nehemiah

nehemiah Well-Known Member

I love the Kerail with Surda for first turn rushes. Arm it with a 'bomb and 'mate, and it can be a real pain to dig out in your opponent's turn.

16. TheRedZealot

Warcor

Kerail are one of the few Tohaa units I think I've under used. And I really don't know why that is...

17. Ben Kenobi

Ben Kenobi Well-Known Member

I know why I don't use the Kerail.
    First I don't own him till now cause he was always to expensive for what he brings to the board.
    Second, there is no MSV2 HMG and to get the Spitfire into range with a MI is a pita.

18. RobertShepherd

Remember the Gao-Rael can forward deploy now. That puts you easily in spitfire range of models deep into the enemy DZ off just a single move.

Abrilete likes this.
  19. Abrilete

Abrilete Well-Known Member

Even with "just" Burst 3, a linked Gao-Rael Sniper can decimate the oponent's list when shooting through smoke.

20. n21lv

n21lv SymbioHate

I loathe Smoke+MSV2 tricks and seriously think that Smoke should either cost more for what it enables (MSV2 tricks mainly), or be replaced with Eclipse in most instances. Currently half of the factions are getting it on extremely cheap platforms (Mutts, Shaolin Monks, maybe also Jaguars) and usually you're including those troops just for that -- Smoke+MSV2 tricks.
    I think the game should evolve not by just adding more and more powerful toys, but also by adapting to global meta and mainstream trends.

Dragonstriker likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation