1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[April], come she will...

Discussion in 'News' started by Solar, Feb 14, 2018.

1. Monkeysloth

Monkeysloth Well-Known Member

Well he teased a new YJ army as "now there's lots of space" after saying that so hopefully that's coming soon.

Contaminator likes this.
  2. Benkei

Benkei Well-Known Member

You mean right before he says "it's gonna be a tough YEAR for Yu Jing"?

@LaughinGod read my former message

3. n-sphere

n-sphere Well-Known Member

Asuka lost her assault pistol as well.

Rocket Raiden picked up a heavy pistol.

What to do with the Raiden spitfire models though...

edit: wonder what the ammo load on a MULTI Marksman rifle is.

4. yojamesbo

yojamesbo purchaser of car seats

I thought Carlos's comments there were quite revealing, especially when he said that it's going to be a hard year for YJ. Nothing in his comments indicated that an IA release was imminent, despite Justin's leading question.

My takeaway, for whatever it's worth (and that may be precisely nothing!), is that it sounds as though they'll get additional Imperial Service releases this year (b/c Carlos says so), but no Invincible Army until 2019.

5. Contaminator

Contaminator Brigadier of Baguette Brigade

For sure! It just cracked me up because I know I bunch of people started having a heart attack. But he clearly states there are things coming. So hopefully that will put some of the upset people back at ease.

Monkeysloth likes this.
  6. Ayadan

Ayadan Knight of the TAG Order

That freaking MULTI Marksman rifle ORCs would just dream to have to get more love...

7. Monkeysloth

Good fit for the SMG section-9, that's what I'm going to do. Already have 2 of each Raiden so I can easily hit the ava3 of each load out if I want.

Also glad I ordered the ITS box with the alt O-Yori so if I play the AP HMG version I can have a model with a freaking gun.

8. Sora9785

Sora9785 Well-Known Member

At around 8:30 Carlos said the Dayokai has Fatality lvl 2 (he said it like "he likes rolling the symbols on the JSA dice")

So what do you think? Has Carlos mixed Fat 1 and 2 or is Fat 1 misprinted?

Melchior likes this.
  9. ThananRollice

ThananRollice Your Friendly Neighborhood Locust
    Warcor

Well, they are getting new profiles for Varuna... There is hope!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

asperon and Stiopa like this.
  10. Benkei

Benkei Well-Known Member

He says it's level 1, then mixes it up with the rules for level 2.

I hope they release Varuna and no Invincible Army so PanO can have 4 sectorials to YJ's 1... they need it, they are doing awfully on the campaigns

TaHu likes this.
  11. Stiopa

Stiopa Trust The Fuckhead

Also, Keisotsu lost MSR and LGL loadouts, interesting.

Yet.

Nah, Locusts pay a premium for CC equipment and having a Breaker Combi - point about SMGs being underpriced is well made - but they're pretty good.

Icchan and Aldo like this.
  12. ThananRollice

ThananRollice Your Friendly Neighborhood Locust
    Warcor

Don't both the new and old versions have a gun on them?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

13. Monkeysloth

Probably. Haven't built mine yet so I haven't look at it in a while. Think I got it mixed up with the squalo which as the gernade launcher.

14. Ayadan

Ayadan Knight of the TAG Order

Light MULTI I would bet. Marksman rifles are just rifles adapted to fire at longer range. No change in the ammos.

Stiopa likes this.
  15. n-sphere

n-sphere Well-Known Member

MSV2 marks rifle Kempeitai I think is the biggest deal of all the reveals.

BS 12 WIP 14 base.

Get some smoke on that guy in a link. Spend one order to put a BS 15 B4 smoke shot into something within AND a WIP 17 discover. Deadly discover + shoot or daisy chain where you shoot one target while trying to discover the next target.

Teslarod likes this.
  16. deep-green-x

deep-green-x Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

17. Teslarod

Teslarod when in doubt, Yeet

99.9% Light Multi.
    Although Medium or Heavy Multi would be incredible so I'm kinda clinging to my 0.01% here.

Asuka losing her Assaut Pistol made her a good deal better imho.

Locust aso pays 3 points for Marksmanship lvl1 for his Marksmanrifle Profile while a Shock Marksmanrifle does basically the same for free (unless someone wants to amuse us with how Bioimmunity makes that not true on any other level than theoretical).

I wonder if this'll finaly help elaborate to a couple Konstantinos lovers why he never was close to greatness.

It's easy to miss but that chick with an ODD has Mines, Minelayer, access to B3 Shock, AP and Breaker Ammo to ruin the day of every poor sod who manages to get into 16" of her. For a Skirmisher that is impressive. For JSA that's their best upfield Gunner.

stargorger likes this.
  18. Pen-dragon

Pen-dragon Deva

I have been following this for a few days now. I am seeing a lot of upset Yu Jing players, and I understand that. However I would just like to say I am excited to see the change!, Good job CB! And I am even one of those players hit the hardest. I play vanilla Yu Jing. 2/5 Chinese models, 2/5 Japanese models, and 1/5 remotes ( I like my remotes. ) Now I have two separate, not quite complete armies. I am going to have to decide which force to throw the remotes into. ( or split them up. ) And then I have to decide if, and how I will expand them back to full forces. However, I am still excited, because I always felt that thematically the Japanese and Chinese units did not mesh very well. With the split I feel CB has more room to explore different themes without stepping on each other factions toes. Both visually, and playstyle. In the meantime, thanks to generous proxying rules, my Chinese are going to be spending some time pretending to be Japanese, or vice versa. That is until I decide what I want to pursue, and what models I want to get. I would really love to see some well done Korean or Mongolian Yu Jing units.

bladerunner_35, sarf, Brawler and 2 others like this.
  19. Superfluid

Superfluid Welcome to Svalarheima

'Heavyweight' seems like an easily forgettable mechanic, as well as a way to allow units to cost less for almost functionally no drawback.

I know it's existed on other profiles, but I still don't like it. It's like the reverse of a multi terrain rule that rather than sometimes being good will instead sometimes be bad. Which if you're getting negative points for it I want to make sure it's felt every game.

LaughinGod, Shiwen, Ayadan and 2 others like this.
  20. Hiereth

Hiereth AI Artichoke

I mean, for the majority of units, cc skills are just adding extra points on that you'll hardly ever notice.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation