1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[April], come she will...

Discussion in 'News' started by Solar, Feb 14, 2018.

1. Benkei

Benkei Well-Known Member

Wow, a "everybody against Yu Jing" campaign. Sure looks fun for the YJ players.

Dragonstriker and Pierzasty like this.
  2. A Mão Esquerda

A Mão Esquerda Deputy Hexahedron Officer

Well the sheer size of the corp/clan behind the Shikami makes me think it's more likely they go JSA only rather than straddle. I imagine it'd only be unnamed/minor/background clans staying with YJ/ISS.

xagroth likes this.
  3. Arkhos94

Arkhos94 Well-Known Member

I found where I read why Yu-Jing kept the ninjas but not the other ninja clan's unit (oniwaban, shikami):

4. Stiopa

Stiopa Trust The Fuckhead

Not really. These were simply the first few ideas, and they aren't surprising since culture conditions us to root for the underdog. There are plenty of ways to incorporate support for YJ, including Aleph, Haqq, Tunguska and mercenaries.

The whole concept was because it's a chance to do something nice for YJ players. But I probably should expect it to get dismissed out of hand.

xagroth, Aldo and yojamesbo like this.
  5. Benkei

Benkei Well-Known Member

I'm not dismissing it, but judging by the treatment of YJ's players by other forumites (especially on the spanish forum) I'd fully expect one such campaign to be a full-on "let's bash JY" slugfest

6. Arkhos94

Arkhos94 Well-Known Member

This would only work if victory condition is, as last campain, to be the one able to post the most battle report in the same place.

If the way to earn victory point is different for each faction like : PanOceania winning VP by helpin JSA secure earth japan, Ariadna by stealing high tech material from every faction, nomads by destroying key Aleph location in Yu-Jing and JSA territory, Aleph acting like some peace force by having troop on every fighting area... (and change in objectives every few days/week) These objectives should reflect the political goals of each faction : weakening Yu-Jing (PanOceania), Secure territory (JSA), crushing the rebel/find and destroy spy (Yu-Jing), Using the conflict as a diversion to reach a completly different goal (weakening Aleph for Nomads, pillaging tech and intel for Ariadna, incrinsing their influence in the human sphere for Tohaa), incrising the conflict (CA) or reducing it (Aleph, maybe Haqqislam). Mercenary goals should be the one of the faction that pay them at the moment and change more often reflecting their changes of loyalty depending where the money come from.

Winning a campain should be a reflection of reaching the faction political goal, not just a reflection of having more players able to bring more report.

7. Aspect Graviton

Aspect Graviton Friendly Alien Overlord
    Warcor

So like Combined Army then.

8. Antares

Antares Well-Known Member

I got my first ISS models about a week before the uprising announcement and if anything it got me more excited to play Yu Jing because there's new stories and drama going on, which is pretty cool imo. Atm i'm actually considering to branch out into vanilla. While it's understandable that some players are sad about losing the Japanese profiles in vanilla, I honestly don't understand how a few angry people can heat up one thread to the point that it becomes ridiculous. Support the state empire! The emperor needs you to maintain peace and balance! Oh and dont forget to kill of the rebels. Sounds just as grey to me as Yu Jing always has been.

Cheers,
    Antares

Gesendet von meinem SM-J500FN mit Tapatalk

9. Benkei

Benkei Well-Known Member

Stiopa likes this.
  10. devil.advocates

devil.advocates Well-Known Member

Well since we know that most of NA2 factions are mercs, you better get your credits ready boys ;D

Stiopa likes this.
  11. xagroth

xagroth Mournful Echo

But that's advertised everywhere! The invading Combined Army of the Evolved Intelligence, which spends time conquering other races and incorporating them into themselves, looking to please their digital god!
    It's so classical, you can change CA for Rome, and Human Sphere for Galia, with Tohaa as the Britons :p

Aspect Graviton likes this.
  12. Aspect Graviton

Aspect Graviton Friendly Alien Overlord
    Warcor

Personally I'm looking forward to working with our new Panoceanan allies as we attempt to usher in a new era of stability and prosperous co-operation via the medium of beating up Yu-Jing and taking its lunch money. :)

13. Abrilete

Abrilete Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure this year Tohaa will get a Gao-Tarsos repack and a Kosuil repack. That's two releases.
    And, if we are lucky, we might even get a Sukeul repack.

Awesome.

Usashi, xagroth, Cothel and 2 others like this.
  14. Stiopa

Stiopa Trust The Fuckhead

Don't worry. There might be a Kaauri resculpt along the way, too.

Abrilete likes this.
  15. Abrilete

Abrilete Well-Known Member

Yes, Tohaa needs a SWC Box for the Kawaii Sentinels, we only have a couple of Blisters right now.

Cothel and Stiopa like this.
  16. Cothel

Cothel Well-Known Member

Don't forget that resculpted Kamael SWC box we need. The Current one has an outdated Defensive Hacking Device. We need a new box that has a White Hacking Device in it.

Abrilete and yojamesbo like this.
  17. cazboab

cazboab Definitely not Cazboaz.

Well it's supposed to be set on Dawn so unless there was a large JSA contingent in YuJing's investments, I don't think that's what's happening, though the upheaval might be the cause of a new commercial conflict when PanO moves on the YuJing assets...

xagroth likes this.
  18. yojamesbo

yojamesbo purchaser of car seats

The DHD model is pretty awful, I wouldn't mind a shiny new one. But I'd prefer a third Clipsos.

Where did the info about it being set on Dawn come from? I hadn't heard that yet (or don't remember if I did).

Abrilete and Cothel like this.
  19. Del S

Del S Tunguskaball

Was at the January/Las Vegas event IIRC.

xagroth and yojamesbo like this.
  20. Alphz

Alphz Kuang Shi Vet. Retired.

Just wanted to join this positivity! I own both JSA and vanilla and I'm looking forward to making the hard decision of which side so I support!

Leaning to the yu Jing side though, bring back the peace and stability of the Jade empire!

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation