1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone Feeling like they are playing ISS as Vanilla?

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by madcore, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Triumph

Triumph Well-Known Member

Well that's the trick. Sun Tze really helps it start where it needs to start, and if you need to move into a questionable position you can't win without MMLX you coordinate orders with a model your opponent can't target like the Haidao behind smoke. Either they dodge, or they eat uncontested sniper shots. Free Agent is also quite useful if your opponent spends orders trying to run it down and fight it early in the game they're attacking into a piece in your ARO group that doesn't really matter if you lose it, but it can reinforce the main group later for free if necessary. It's in the same price bracket as the MSR Guilang and I find it's competitive enough to be a viable option to choose between the two, especially if I'm tasking the Guilang to do other things with different profiles.

Yeah the profile's not as slim as it could be the CC stat and Martial arts are a total bust. On the other hand it is good enough to be viable and it plays in a very unique style in the faction. It doesn't have the Shang Ji problem where you can't justify them because there's another unit just like them but in a more cost effective slimmer package.

ambisinister, Azuset and ObviousGray like this.
  2. Azuset

Azuset Well-Known Member

How does Marksmanship X help SunV2?

3. Sedral

Sedral Jīnshān Task Force Officier

SunV2 used to have marksmanship LX, but they changed it for marksmanship L1 when human sphere N3 dropped which was considered a good change at the time. Now that marksmanship LX is MUCH better, I'd rather have it back.

Azuset and Mahtamori like this.
  4. Azuset

Azuset Well-Known Member

Me to. How do we start a petition?

5. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

This. He used to have Marksmanship X and X-visor 2. Now XV2 isn't useful, but Marksmanship X turned into a real sniper skill.

Regardless, pick and choose as you like, Sun2 is going to be real expensive with WIP contributing the most.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation