1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Antipode Assault Pack in Camo State

Discussion in 'Ariadna' started by IJewett, Feb 26, 2019.

1. IJewett

IJewett Member

I have seen and read where players are using one camo marker for the Antipode Assault pack. If this is how they work could someone explain to me how that works in the rules. This makes them much easier to move around as well as easier to bypass ARO units.

If its just players doing so for convenience then please also let me know.

SirGrumpyPants likes this.
  2. Chrysis

Chrysis Member

Check the timestamps on what you're reading. That's how the packs used to work in a previous edition, but not anymore.

chromedog, SirGrumpyPants and Abydog like this.
  3. IJewett

IJewett Member

Thank you very much. The specifics was a Video Battle Report from 4 days ago. So they were misplaying.

SirGrumpyPants likes this.
  4. SirGrumpyPants

SirGrumpyPants A little grumpy

Yep, old rules. Now each doggo gets its own 40mm camo marker.

chromedog likes this.
  5. Barrogh

Barrogh Well-Known Member

It seems there's a connection between willingness to make Infinity video battle reports and inability to update oneself on rule changes that happened like 5 years ago or so.

On a side note, AFAIK it wasn't just doggos, all camo troops could stack up to three in a single marker, and camo markers were always of the same size back then, regardless of what was inside and in what quantities.

YTonic, Tongfa, Hecaton and 1 other person like this.
  6. Tongfa

Tongfa ULTRA INSTINCT UKR

[QUOTE="On a side note, AFAIK it wasn't just doggos, all camo troops could stack up to three in a single marker, and camo markers were always of the same size back then, regardless of what was inside and in what quantities.[/QUOTE]

Sigh, the good old days.

Edit: quote function memed me again.

chromedog likes this.
  7. Chrysis

Chrysis Member

I think I might have just watched the Battle Report in question. It's just a straight up mistake, but the two people in question make quite a few mistakes, no matter the game system. Good for entertaining reports, not so good for rules accuracy.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation