1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anaris Mission Cards -Update 18/04

Discussion in 'General' started by anaris, Apr 14, 2021.

1. anaris

anaris Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Hi guys I'm working since 1 month on board customization for my Defiance game and I'd like to share them with you.
    On this post i'll share my Mission Cards used to keep the head out of the Campaign Book
    You can find the rest of my customization on google drive:
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/17Y3WG_0u1I0Pv4Rw_KwEFKbqHQle826d?usp=sharing

Mission Cards are two Sided and tarot Size like Ennemy Unit cards:
    • First Side: Mission Objective and Board Setup - Tiles, Ennemy units, Console
    • Second Side: Mission Events, some mission have events each turn and have a Timed Icon other have events triggered during some actions and Phased
    Done in my spare time some cards may have some errors I tried to focus the content on the Events and Ennemy Deployment.
    First 4 missions in printable one side version:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Other mission can be found on the drive but as i've not played them yet error are still inside.

#1 anaris, Apr 14, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2021
  2. anaris

anaris Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Update with the 12 Missions from Defiance Box, missing the Megalodron one.
    Thinking about alternative Setup/New Game+ based on those cards.

Attached Files:

#2 anaris, Apr 14, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2021
    crouchingotter likes this.
  3. crouchingotter

crouchingotter Well-Known Member

What a great idea. Thank you for putting the time and effort into creating these, I can see them being rather handy!

4. archangeleong

archangeleong Deadly Ninja Assassin

Your work with all this is fantastic. Flipping through the book and organizing takes way too long. You may have solved a lot of issues with your great work. Well done sir!

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation