1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

An.No.Ut. [Grenoble, France]

Discussion in 'New Users' started by An.No.Ut., Sep 30, 2020.

1. An.No.Ut.

An.No.Ut. Member

Hi Everyone !

Well, when I registered for an ID I didn't know it was also gonna be an account for this forum... Anyway, since I can I will happily use it to share stuff with the community !

As a first spoiler, here is a picture of a table I built during lockdown (completed with Infinity scenery for a bigger scenario we played on it).

[​IMG]

Beside building scenery I enjoy writing narrative campaigns for friends at local game store, and the next one starts in three days. I'm gonna try to post stuff about it as much as I can ! (And if anyone in the area wants to join, you are welcome !)

I hope you will enjoy some of the stuff I will post ! Have a Nice N4 !

toadchild, Koin-Koin and Lady Numiria like this.
  2. Koin-Koin

Koin-Koin Well-Known Member

Welcome my fellow countryman.
    You'll find the fan zone sub forum with a miniature and a scenery dedicated zone that will greatly appreciate to get your posts (not saying that other sub forums won't ^^).
    If you're not already aware, there is a French community forum hosted by fans called Bureau Aegis where you'll be able to find players nearby*.
    *Don't think you should not stay here, as a French myself I only spent time here ;)

3. Sangarn

Sangarn TRIUMcorp CEO
    Warcor

Welcome to the forum ;)

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation