1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

An appeal to all soldiers on the Edge of The Human Sphere!

Discussion in 'IC [In-Character]' started by Drunkergnom, Sep 27, 2019.

1. Ayadan

Ayadan Knight of the TAG Order

OOC: Just for further knowledge: be careful with adjectives in French as they accord in genre and numbers with the noun they are linked to. So, here, excepted if @Foxep is a woman, you should have said mérovigien.

IC: I don't know what there is in Xaraks but it seems effective to create dissention above anything believable.
    I really think that each camp involved here should take a breath before doing anything they would regret later.

Veonix and Errhile like this.
  2. cazboab

cazboab Definitely not Cazboaz.

OOC: I think you meant "high heid yins" for superior officer.
    Bobies are the police...
    Boaby is the barman of the Clansman pub in still game...
    boabies are the phallic organ...

3. InventorofSoup

InventorofSoup Well-Known Member

4. Errhile

Errhile A traveller on the Silk Road

OOC: Thanks for the correction :D I wish I knew any French... Guess I should start taking classes, or something... :confounded:

5. Brother Smoke

Brother Smoke Bureau Trimurti Representative

OOC: I highly recommend an app called duolingo, it's free and really effective

6. Ayadan

Ayadan Knight of the TAG Order

OOC: it's OK. French is a difficult language as its rules are as twisted as Infinity ones. The worst thing is it was designed to be difficult by purpose in order to create a language gap between those who had proper education (nobles) and the rest of the population. If you have any question about French, don't hesitate.

#26 Ayadan, Sep 27, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2019
    Lady Numiria likes this.
  7. Captain927

Captain927 Shotguns and Scotch Runs.

The Human Sphere has gathered on this barren rock at the edge of the universe to stop and repel what is anticipated to be an invasion of epic proportions. Tensions are high, soldiers are on edge, and suspicion and mistrust is rampant between the factions causing unnecessary turmoil. ..."between the factions"... I guess not. I believed the Tohaa to be the laughing stock of the Sphere when, separated from the rest of their people, they split into two. Tohaa and the mercenary Spiral Corps. Then they split again with the Sentinels defecting from the Tohaa.

But you and your rag tag group of misfits decided to stage a mutiny. WITHIN THE A.E.C!!!

Diplomat @Foxep may have kinder words that @cazboab, and @Cabaray may try to bring you back in line, but to Caledonians, this is unforgivable. You have brought dishonor to your homeland and disobeyed orders.

Be grateful that your fate is in others hands and not the SAS.

Captain927
    Caledonian SAS

Santyagass likes this.
  8. Shiwen

Shiwen Commissar, Yu Jing Political Work Department

Having worked closely with the people of Ariadna in the past, the StateEmpire of Yu Jing knows well that they are passionate, that members of our diplomatic corps required strong fists and stronger livers (and no hesitation in the face of unchained antipodes) if they were to take assignment on Dawn or for work with the AEC. What we see here today is certainly an expression of intense passion.

However, passion alone is energy expended to the void, and our alliance with Ariadna during the Kurage Crisis taught us that passion is one pillar of strength for the people of Dawn, but the other pillar is discipline, seeing that what must be done IS done.

At this moment, passions seem to be spilling over. It is Yu Jing's hope that, without hobbling the strength of such passions, discipline can be restored... for the good of Ariadna, and for the good of humanity itself.

9. theGricks

theGricks Well-Known Member

Haqqislam would like it known, Shasworth and Dark Star Industries are not powers within our zone of influence.They are Panoceanian based firms that utilize our facilities, and are not the only ones.

We do not work with them, they pay us to utilize our Hangers. We do not provide them intel, and we do not provide them any military assistance or power. Further we do not allow their armed services within our territories as security forces. They claim a great deal, as only that. Claims. Hopeful ones at best.

We would also like it known you are not alone in your concern about these two conglomerations. If nothing else, Haqqislam High Command does not like independent forces trying to push us into a direction beneficial for them. We agree only on the following, peace in the Human Sphere, and security. Do know we have operations happening and that is all that will be said on the matter.

Haqqislam would like to make it clear, these industries have no power within the Sword of Allah.

theGricks
    Haqqislam High Command

Danger Rose likes this.
  10. Drunkergnom

Drunkergnom Well-Known Member

War is over. Now, while I waiting my destiny only one thought is makes me happy - I am not at Haqq's prison camp. It is better to be judged and probably executed by AEC soldiers, than be freed by traitorous silk dealers. Death don't fear anymore, after first wave assault. I hope some of my soldiers will get back alive and free.
    This place is damned hole and too much soldiers lay dead here. And their deaths must be revenged. Finally, only this mission is holding me before suicide. If Haqq will pay equal cost. After it, I can join my comrades. And I must fight not as part of AEC, but under own banner.

11. Errhile

Errhile A traveller on the Silk Road

Oh, fear not. Those who turned up in Haqqislamite custody were treated well, ICRC reports do confirm that. So, they will return to Dawn once we have the papers for that cleared.
    But you yourself sound like you are in urgent need of a psychological help. A bottle of vodka is no substitute for a trained mental health professional.

12. Drunkergnom

Drunkergnom Well-Known Member

I don't need any help especially from Haqqislam. Vodka helps to don't forget treason and remind how much sons and daughters is slaughtered by you. Now I have target and meaning of live. Even if it will cost my life.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation