1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alternative Tohaa Lists

Discussion in 'Tohaa' started by Thaddius, Jan 10, 2018.

1. Safetyfirst

Safetyfirst Member

The kotail is my favorite unit in Tohaa. The mobility + survivability is just crazy. I feel you can create solid lists around him, partly due to his abilities, partly due to Tohaa's excellent support options. A basic example is I run double Kotails (SF + BSG options) with order spammed Makuals + F/O Kamaels triads and Auxiliaries. The triads provides E.Smoke when needed and are excellent units for supporting tasks, like button pushing/positioning grabbing, damaging WBs or CC'ing Tags. Basically E.Smoke blocking LOS + super jump/ prone/crawling across roof tops can give you the tools to create some very safe lanes for his 6/4 movement to get great angles on targets even in the back field or on roof tops. While S.mate + S.armour helps with random AROs or FtF losses and when yhe S.mate dies, the Kotail switches back to using his holo echo tools.

Heaps of fun!

Flipswitch and ChoTimberwolf like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation