1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alliance with Ca

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by St.Craft, Mar 19, 2018.

1. St.Craft

St.Craft Active Member

So, fellow Yu jing players, why dont we combine our armies with Ca and strike at the back of humankind in the incoming campaign ?
    P.s sorry for bad english.

emperor26 likes this.
  2. Shiwen

Shiwen Commissar, Yu Jing Political Work Department

Subject-citizen, your error is understandable in these trying times, when traitors reject the benevolent embrace of the Party and Imperial Service based on unjust notions of 'nationalism' and 'personal liberty'. Each and every one of us have been shaken by this betrayal, and by the monstrous glee shown by the so-called 'Hyperpower' in supporting it when an alien menace encroaches into our Human Sphere.

And yet, this is not reason to lose sight of the truth our StateEmpire nobly pursues! The Japanese secessionists betray not merely Party and Emperor, but all of humanity, and in supporting them PanOceania proves yet again that they are undeserving of the status they claim as pre-eminent power of the Human Sphere.

Yu Jing endures, Yu Jing overcomes, and now more than ever we must keep firm to our path, not confuse ourselves with base desires for vengeance through alliance with the alien menace. We are the true leaders of the Human Sphere, the only power who truly represents Humanity, cares for its well-being, devotes its lifeblood to its survival, its progress! We need no alien assistance, the actions of our rivals lay this truth bare for all to see!

3. the huanglong

the huanglong Well-Known Member

It's too soon to take the purple pill. Don't give CB anymore ideas.

AdmiralJCJF and Dragonstriker like this.
  4. Skyhusky

Skyhusky Well-Known Member

Listen, that Shasvassti that is trying to talk you into things is most Definitely not your friend.

AdmiralJCJF likes this.
  5. Yasashii Fuyu

Yasashii Fuyu Well-Known Member

How cute.....

Don't worry, if CB wants Yu Jing to ally with CA in the next campaign, they will make sure to force this upon us in the initial description of the next campaign, to ensure the YJ community doesn't hear about it in advance, or even dares to try to act against it....it'd be a shame if CB wanted us to ally with CA to make us the ultimate villain's lacky, and we instead did something else because we don't like it....so we shall be branded traitor right from the get go, so every other faction can gang up as they properly should...

Let's really hope that's not what they want....I think Yu Jing allying with CA would actually make me sell my Yu Jing Models....

6. PreacherSaul

PreacherSaul Active Member

If this happens, I'm selling my YJ

7. Pierzasty

Pierzasty Null-Space Entity

If this happens, you'll be hard pressed to give it away on the oversupplied market.

8. St.Craft

St.Craft Active Member

Oh, thanks for your answers! No offens i hope about my post, some miscommunication here because of my bad english, i think more about use o ca invasion to restore our lost positions in space after uprising, like about atack PanO more, focus on Ca less and use Tohaa to stop them. Tohaa must bleed =), no one like them anyway >_>
    P.s my english is bad, sorry if you find some offence here( joke about tohaa)

AdmiralJCJF likes this.
  9. Yasashii Fuyu

Yasashii Fuyu Well-Known Member

Wish it'd go like that, but sadly I think after the JSA uprising Yu Jing's public image will be just as bad as the Combined Army, if not worse because we are closer to the other human faction's hearts....

So Yu Jing players can expect heavy aggression from almost all other factions next campaign for sure...unless CB somehow releases an oddball fluff bomb upon us shortly before making Yu Jing the victims of this whole thing and forcing the other factions to support us....

10. krossaks

krossaks Well-Known Member

For a moment i just dreamed with a fireteam duo between my Su Jian and my Sphinx...

Pd: now seriously, we won't join the CA... Never, maybe only pick a more vengative way against all other factions xD

AdmiralJCJF, Aldo and xagroth like this.
  11. xagroth

xagroth Mournful Echo

Do it the Chinese way! "May you live interesting times."

12. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

That's a bit of a harsh thing to say to someone...

13. Aldo

Aldo Spare 15

They could do like with Tohaa in Wotan and not give us a zone until the final phase where everyone is just dead and the campaign has lost all the steam.

They might even do it if we drug someone's coffee hard enough.

Skyhusky likes this.
  14. St.Craft

St.Craft Active Member

So if they do, we must use all our potential to label them like traitors of humankind, and use this info to paint them in evil colour, where we will play role of true savior of humanity. Its a possibility to change opinion about us!

15. Aspect Graviton

Aspect Graviton Friendly Alien Overlord
    Warcor

Dear Yu-Jing,

Thank you for your recent interest in joining the Combined Army, unfortunately as we're all about interspecies unity and you can't even get the descendants of a small chain of islands bordering your original home territory to stay with you, well we're very flattered but we just don't think it would work out, I just don't feel we're going in the same direction right now.

It's not you, it's us...

Hope we can still be friends.

On a serious note I have a Hsien painted up in my CA colours and occasionally use an ISS list of scum and villainy as a CA sleeper cell, it's a terrible terrible army but it's really quite fun.

16. Skyhusky

Hmmm...Something something...Ikari Company color scheme?

AdmiralJCJF and Aspect Graviton like this.
  17. Aspect Graviton

Aspect Graviton Friendly Alien Overlord
    Warcor

It wasn't, but it is now...

Skyhusky likes this.
  18. Stormygeddon

Stormygeddon Well-Known Member

I'd rather double down on hardcore Yu Jing units. Those Raiden, Keisotsu, Karakuri and Oniwaban? THEY WERE HOLDING ME BACK. With their merciful "liberation" I can now feel vindication and concentrate on powerful fluffy armies. I never needed anything but the Yan Huo to crack TAGs. The Tiger Soldier Oh, did all Haramaki die? Well then, time to make Post Humans extinct. With enough effort I can probably take out Marks 1-3. Or maybe Ghazi Muttawi'ah or Teutons. Lots of things are now fair game.

Thandar, DaRedOne and Skyhusky like this.
  19. Skyhusky

Listen, listen, listen. I'm going to give a lesson i've learned from playing ISS.

Enough HI and an Evo Hacker, and you can slaughter your way through a *lot*

Dragonstriker and xagroth like this.
  20. Barrogh

Barrogh Well-Known Member

Hm, is there some synergy I wasn't aware of?

At some point it becomes genuinely impossible to tell sarcasm from the real deal, I suppose...

It's a bit baffling how the community's expected behavior is to conform to company's line instead of showing some support to fellow hobbyists, even if you don't care for the woes of that particular sub-group.

In-character reasons? Not that it's hard to come up with them either way when you don't have to do it on the spot within a timeframe of several seconds.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation