1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aleph vanilla

Discussion in 'ALEPH' started by Angry Clown, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Methuselah

Methuselah Well-Known Member

All fair points. I have been thinking about him more and I think he has a role in missions like supplies or unmasking where you may need to fight and you definitely need to push buttons. He can shoot his way up the board and complete objectives. Still not sure however and will need to test him out.

2. bkromray

bkromray Active Member

Honestly I much prefer the multi rifle profile over the regular HMG. He wants to mover up with his better dodge and smoke, you might as well use the multi. Saves 5 points and 1.5 swc and gives him a solid ability to clear mid field units, but even then he still feels lackluster for his points and still feels super niche. He seems to be useful in some missions but not for all of them and that bums me out because Aleph could use some more interesting universal models.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation