1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AGL5 league on AGL MOD

Discussion in 'AGL' started by konuhageruke, Dec 9, 2021.

1. konuhageruke

konuhageruke Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Can I or can't I sell the character from the initial rooster in order to retrieve half of the audience points value of the aristo?
    Worth to mention that this is 4th from 7 planned rounds, I have made other adjustments already and I want to sell 8Ball in order to obtain enough AP to buy a Shangmei sponsorship. Manual has only one sentence regarding this subject: "It is possible to end an Aristo's contract. If you decided to cancel the contract of a character they will no longer be part of the Rooster and half of the Audience invested in hiring them will be recovered." My approach is as follows - there is anywhere written that it is prohibitted to sell characters from the initial roosters. In the quote provided above there is "half of the audience invested in hiring them" but my understanding is that choosing the X Team as an initial rooster is sort of investement. The organizer's approach is that Aristos from the initial rooster can't be sold.
    Kind request for an advise am I or am I not allowed to sell the characters from the initial rooster. Thank you in advance!

Croepoek likes this.
  2. Ealthril

Ealthril Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Hi.

In previous League rules, it was not allowed to sell Characters from your Initial Roster, so the first 4 you chose at the very beginning.
    In AGL5, I only see this sentence in the ยง Initial Roster : "this choice will remain until its end". So I understand that exactly as previous AGL season.

Nevertheless, we should ask @-V- for a confirmation of this understanding.

Croepoek likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation