1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AGL One-Shot

Discussion in 'Events & Tournaments' started by Roadrunner7431, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Roadrunner7431

Roadrunner7431 Well-Known Member

Today, Black Friday, I purchased a bundle of ten AGL One-Shot codes along with another $400 of other items. I am totally new to the CB universe. Could I please ask someone to explain step by step how these codes are used and what the players should do to record the data as the game is played?

2. Flipswitch

Flipswitch Sepsitorised by Intent

Hi mate.

You will have been e-mailed the codes directly to your e-mail used for your Corvus Belli account.

To use them, you simply have to organise a new event on the Online Tournament Manager https://otm.corvusbelli.com/ and input the code where prompted.

Fill out the page information, save the event. Then you open the event itself in the "Manager" tab on the OTM, play out and save the results from the game. Then back in the main OTM page, Just report it from your "Organised Events" tab.

If you're unsure or have any questions, feel free to DM me. :)

Roadrunner7431 and tartopom like this.
  3. tartopom

tartopom Well-Known Member

Couldn't be clearer than this.

The use of the OTM is quite intuitive. It is all made of labeled slots you just have to fill. And click on the floppy on the upper right to save.

Roadrunner7431 likes this.
  4. Flipswitch

Flipswitch Sepsitorised by Intent

Always touch the floppy!

Worth mentioning because I found it confusing, when you report your agl game. You're promoted to pick what characters were used, there is a string of boxes to the right of each character that represent game rounds. This is where you input which character scores and when as appropriate. You need to record this as per the AGL Control Sheet (or notepad).

tartopom and Roadrunner7431 like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation