1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AGL One Shot

Discussion in 'News' started by Roadrunner7431, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Roadrunner7431

Roadrunner7431 Well-Known Member

I saw this on the Aristeia twitter. Can anyone explain it or post a link?

2. Chandly

Chandly Corregidor, de toda la vida...

With a code "AGL One Shot" you can register a game between two players. It's like a tournament, but with one game and two participants only. You buy the code on the CorvusBelli website and register it in the OTM.

HellLois likes this.
  3. HellLois

HellLois What the Hell...Lois?
    CB Staff

With this code you can report a single Aristeia! game, is like to report a tournament but for only two player and one game and with a low K (the factor that affects the ELO).

Is an option to participate on the AGL and unlock archivements if you dont have the possibility to participate on a tournament ;)

Here you have the link:
    https://store.corvusbelli.com/products/agl/CBARI32-agl-one-shot-virtual

volgo likes this.
  4. Roadrunner7431

Roadrunner7431 Well-Known Member

@HellLois Should I understand then that AGL One Shot is separate from AGL seasons one or two for which I have already received codes by purchasing the respective kits. I see from the link that the cost is only 1.5 Euro. I assume then that the code is good for one game only hence the name One Shot. For those outside the Euro economic zone it would make sense to purchase then bundles of 10 or twenty considering the fees for exchanging currency.

5. thirteenpixels

thirteenpixels Well-Known Member

Yep, just for one game. Still counts as a Season 2 game, just at a lower K score as HellLois mentioned. Buying in bulk is up to you :)

Flipswitch likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation