1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Adil's armored profile is as thematically unsatisfying as it is mediocre and deserving another look

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by Weathercock, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Amusedbymuse

Amusedbymuse Well-Known Member

I don't know about Adil but Qiang and Sun1 both look like they were completely forgotten during n4 HI discounts/buffs. I would add Dao fei to the list. Compared to discounts Ork got Dao should be few points cheaper even with buffs he gained. Also Haidao and Evader comparison doesn't add up. Either Haidao should be around 2 points cheaper or Evader more expensive.

2. Triumph

Triumph Well-Known Member

I think there might be some tax for Deployment skill+camo+mimetism, the Zencha skipped out on the HI discount too.

3. Triumph

Triumph Well-Known Member

Just to point out we got an answer on this courtesy of Helllios in the army bugs thread. LT Adil has an unusual points discount as an incentive to take the LT profile and the risks associated with that over the non LT profile.

I never want to hear people try to argue that manual points discounts aren't made by CB. It was already blatantly obvious they did and now we have it from the horse's mouth.

Dragonstriker and AdmiralJCJF like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation