1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Adepticon+Gencon 2023: Many projects

Discussion in 'News' started by Wizzy, Dec 20, 2022.

1. Foxbringer

Foxbringer Well-Known Member
    Warcor

PDF for the current deck was made available only because they started creating a new one. It was never a thing to have official pdf for cards before, so dont think they will release it. But I am sure that in a short time after the release we will see scanned cards, design remakes and translations to different languages made by fans.

Quiet Professional likes this.
  2. Quiet Professional

Quiet Professional HI enthusiast

Fair enough.
    I plan to purchase more infinity products the end of the year. Hopefully they still have them in stock.

3. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

The Chimera all look like second rate bad guys out of TMNT movie. :joy:

4. anubis

anubis sarcastic exaggerator

I don´t dislike the Überfallkommando, indee i realy like the shark and the goat. Beerus seem to have enough after 500 episodes of flying muscle men screaming at each other.
    Te Chimära itself does look...nice, but i adore te oridinal one. There are way to much amazing artworks that do not fit the new one, so... at least i finally can run the whoe AVA3 in bakunin with out any repeating modells.

Bixie looks very nice, i love the pose. Like the rest of the YuJing modells they seem to be a big win for the want-to-be Hyperpower.
    The PanOs themselfes are also very nice. I realy like the running bolt, for some reason this modell looks like the best one of all the existing. Maybe tied with the cosplay one.

:-D As long as it´s not the Michael Bay one it´s all fine

5. Wizzy

Wizzy Well-Known Member

Sometimes I complain that the paint level is too high (like when Big Child paints) and that it's a bit demotivating when you want to redo the image that exited you, but the ikadrons are just the opposite, the level is super low compared to the average of other paintings, I don't understand how it could have been validated. The armor plates are just outlined and there's almost no contrast, it looks like heavy metal with a timid, poorly mastered osl. The imetron is better treated, but the lighting has been pushed so far that it's gone from MNN Black to Gray.

And I'm thinking that the more I look at Bixie, the more I realize that if we stripped her tactical rock and stuck her to something transparent, we could achieve the same pose with a better effect. It would be fun to see her do a CC with Cadin's Defiance version.

It's also possible that characters from the book, such as Denma Connolly, could enter Infinity, unless of course they die.

burlesford likes this.
  6. archon

archon Well-Known Member

Thank you for the afford!

Hope it will not be too much of new fiddely rules inside a match to remember.

Great. I just wish we can move away from the Manga B/W style and go to full color in the style of french fantasy/scifi comics. This is where I would but my money instead of overpriced fluffbooks with painting-guides I never want.

For me its okay. I only wonder a little bit, why Muyibs get another facelift - its the third?
    And I am not a fan of changing the main attack weapons from spitfire to HMG or the other way around.
    Is that realy neccessary?

Yes cool action pose, but I am happy I have my already. The lim. ed. is the better ingame pose. The jumping one is more for the cabinet. And greetings from Mendoza ;-)

But most importante here, while we speak of ITS Minis: WHERE IS FIDDLER regular release?

Nice. But Defiance-Version is nicer.

Ja.

I need a bit to get warm with it. I think I like. I hope Chimera is not a pain to build with her long whip.
    Now we know how a Liberto look, when he go to Bakunin and to the gym too much ;-)

Funny. The pose of the female look odd. She is bending backwards?

Nice reworks. But I don´t need. I am happy with old Thrasy. The civi looks nice.

Ay. A good one. Like the poses and the design. But have Bolts already and I am not so happy with the profiles. I wonder we see no Squalo MKII.

Fuijoo! This ones look great. Okay the hat from the Sulsa look like he put a cheese wheel on his head. I would prefer the vietnamese style hat. But anyway super cool designs here. Too sad we can use them only with a single game mod, hat has its flaws. I realy hope they make non-RF profiles of these very soon. That would help sales a lot.

I am in!

Time to change to the #1 :-D

7. burlesford

burlesford Sheet guy

Seconded. Did we just skip her?

Amusedbymuse likes this.
  8. TenNoBushi

TenNoBushi Well-Known Member

It's a box with two Muyibs and two Govads.
    HMG and Boarding shotgun / Hacker are Govads.

Cadwallon likes this.
  9. psychoticstorm

psychoticstorm Aleph's rogue child

She is reaching for something, probably a long blade.

10. Koni

Koni BanHammer
    CB Staff

Soon ;)

11. Tobogan

Tobogan Defensor del Orgullo PanOceánico

We are almost there with the Bolts! Just add the ponytails back and they are perfect!

Abrilete likes this.
  12. archon

archon Well-Known Member

Okay - I read smth here about a change. But remember Druze.

13. anubis

anubis sarcastic exaggerator

since no one seem to react to that: Do we have any further information for this little gem of a card deck? Is the new ITS filled with a little bit of strategic randomness? So to the personal Objectives comes operation and Conditions? Bringing more terrain rules to the table sounds great, especially if it´s not just Nomad favored zero-G all around :-D
    I don´t think i used any Teutonics Jungle terrain or Cutters Aquatic terrain ever before.

Nemo No Name and burlesford like this.
  14. StephanDahl

StephanDahl Well-Known Member

It would make for more cinematic / thematic battles if players could bring little pieces of terrain that complements their armies.

15. psychoticstorm

psychoticstorm Aleph's rogue child

It would, wouldn't it?

16. csjarrat

csjarrat Well-Known Member

Whilst we're at it; where's the Jaan star regular release?

Abrilete, UpirLihi and burlesford like this.
  17. Daireann

Daireann Well-Known Member

I fear, he is somewhere with tohaa...

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation