1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A veteran rookie from Spain

Discussion in 'New Users' started by Pettynyt Pelaaja, Oct 8, 2020.

1. Long ago, when the world was younger, I participated regularly in the old forum (under the nickname "Serenity"). It will be about six years ago, for serious health reasons, I stopped all Infinity activities (among many other activities).

And, coincidences of life, just now that I get back in touch, the new version of the game is published.

At the moment nothing more, I hope to catch the day with the huge amount of news that the game has had in this time. I hope to reconnect with old acquaintances and new ones to meet.

A cordial greeting to the entire community.

PS: I hope you forgive me if my English is not very good, it is not my native language ... but I am trying to improve it.

xagroth likes this.
  2. Ugin

Ugin Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Glad to see you back in track!

I see no problem in your english sir.

3. Well, Aleph Transl... , I mean Google Translate, helps

4. fari

fari CRISTASOL, EL LIQUIDO DE LOS DIOSES

Bienvenido de vuelta

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation