1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A very late Asteroid Blues Fan Art by LRDR

Discussion in 'FanArt' started by ObviousGray, Dec 19, 2020.

1. ObviousGray

ObviousGray Frenzied Mushroom

So yeah, it's been a year after our glorious global campaign Asteroid Blues;

and guess what, our little scene was totally hyped up by the campaign like many of we did,

but man it did meant a lot to me since I managed to defend YJ's defense line, the Ji Yuan open-pit site.

[​IMG]

That really stoke the fire of Seoul Infinity scene; and to celebrate that, my dear friend LRDR gave me a real awesome quality fan-art of Invincible Army holding the lines of Ji Yuan.

[​IMG]
    (Click to enlarge)

Because hey, we held the line!

Cheers, people, and lets hope this stupid pandemic ends soon enough.

2. archon

archon Well-Known Member

Nice drawing! She looks like she missed no leg day in the gym ;-) But this is probably from the skirt like thing over the tights. I am also not a friend of the red eyes, but all in all very nice drawing like I said. Hits the thematic. Lt. seems to hold back the troops from finishing those who are on the ground already. See (O-12) YJ keeps the HR laws!

ObviousGray and stevenart74 like this.
  3. Ugin

Ugin Well-Known Member
    Warcor

HAIYAAAAH! awesome.

ObviousGray likes this.
  4. Xeurian

Xeurian Well-Known Member

That looks amazing! Great job! I love the eyes and the downed druze.

ObviousGray likes this.
  5. Willen

Willen Well-Known Member

Love it! The red eyes gave me the vibe she is accessing the Tactical Network and instructing some NCO working down another pathway, and telling the shotgun Zuyong "Hold it, Mowang incoming, no friendly fire!"

ObviousGray, archon and Golem2God like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation