1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Return - New to Aleph

Discussion in 'ALEPH' started by sirsagrell, Oct 3, 2018.

1. xagroth

xagroth Mournful Echo

I use Uxia Cover Ops as mk5 (the head comes fixed in that model, I think, and has a nice hoodie. Plus the guns look close enough to SMGs), then the Female Wu Ming HRL as Mk4, because this one has the head separated from the body (so a headswap with the 2nd head in the Chandra Specops blister is possible). Another option was to use Wildcats for the Mk4, they too come in blisters.

Mk5 with Mk12 I can't rememberm and never had much interest into, since Marksmanship-X is so... meh (an X-Visor would have turned the tables) even with the Forward Deployment all MI gain this ITS (the Mk5 SMG is even better).

As for the Mk4 HMG, at this moment I would have little to no doubt: grab Joan with Spitfire, and enjoy the dudette.

If a new player were to ask me about what to get, I'd say:
    Mk1: grab an old Dactyl in blister (shame they now come in a box...). If you grab the box, well... you won't be using 2+Acmon in the ASS anyway.
    Mk2: Hexa Sniper (headswap)
    Mk3: Joan Spitfire 2018
    Mk4: Wu Ming HRL headswap. Or grab a female Mobile Brigada with HRL (headswap too), or the female wildcat.
    Mk5: Uxia Mcneal, Covert ops blister.

Devil_Tiger and jherazob like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation