1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A message from the Trident Sentinels regarding the Xaraks Battery: Ammo Module

Discussion in 'IC [In-Character]' started by Lion Tremere, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Lady Numiria

Lady Numiria Cyberius TaskForce

Commander,

O-12 respects all Nations private policies as long as it's not a threat to international Concilium order. Also, please note that the Bureau Aegis has all rights to maintain its informations private if they feel the need for it, in regard to the general public interest.

Diplomatic agreements and meetings should not be an OSINT game for private eyes and interests, so are our statements. Any reclamations against this can be submitted to Oberhaus and examined later once the major Combined threat for Human Sphere will be took care of.

Lady Numiria
    O-12 Head Advisor
    Novyy Bangkok Special Commission

MikeTheScrivener likes this.
  2. JoKeR

JoKeR HAWZA Instructor
    Warcor

Dear @Lady Numiria, i totaly agreed with your statement.
    I also sure, that morat TAG comes to Novyy Bangkok through the hangars of space port. i just think behind all the paperwork here you barely see the truth: arrival of Combines was BEFORE O-12 & our forcess arrived here & started our investigation. the key in whole this story is THERE this TAG ended his location? why exactly on Battareys field?

lets just suppose, that you are sneaky robber & break into someones house. will you stayed for long in the lobby? or you will moves ahead to disable security systems? or may be you will move ahead right to the vault to steal its treasures???

now look at this:
    [​IMG]

i think it obvious, that Ariadna forces now only slows down real investigation!

3. Drunkergnom

Drunkergnom Well-Known Member

Give us your ships and investigate until death

4. JoKeR

JoKeR HAWZA Instructor
    Warcor

@Drunkergnom, you comes to my house with a knife. asks me to give you my kameel. & wishes me death.
    i meet you with smile. cold smile, infidel. but i not give you anything except vengeance. we, Haqqislamites, as our ancestors, know how to defend our homes.
    as i can see by the ammount of Dog-Faces amongst your ranks - you forgot such a knowledge, & your womens were bited by the alien invaders.
    you not even realise that success of investigation on these asteroid is crucial to defend OUR common home - the whole Human Sphere. As we warned in the begining of this campaign - the ones who step against us, would be cut in halves with a Swords of Allah!
    so you can ask the ones who brought you here to give you the ride to your home & flee like a cowards, or step on our side & help us fight the aliens menace!

5. Apps0206

Apps0206 Kazak Sneeki Breeki

Bloody hypocrites.
    You sabotage the guns and go against a higher authority than your faction then claim our incompetence. You may claim Allah is the highest authority but as far as I'm concerned, Allah gave the authority to to O12 too.
    So all in all,

"No, U".

Drunkergnom and Foxep like this.
  6. Drunkergnom

I already have death sentence. You can't fear me with death anymore.
    Zero. My platoon have zero of them.
    I saw most of Human Sphere in coffin. And it is mutual.
    For what? Only to help you get better harem?

7. JoKeR

JoKeR HAWZA Instructor
    Warcor

while dogs barks, caravan goes on...
    old Haqqislam proverb

8. Drunkergnom

So you can't answer on anything. So fight here for your "common home", while I prefer to have my soldiers escape and tell the tale about this.

9. Aspect Graviton

Aspect Graviton Friendly Alien Overlord
    Warcor

To the esteemed leadership of the Tohaa Resistance @Lion Tremere.

The Aspects of the Evolved Intelligence wish to commend your exemplary efforts throughout the Human Sphere, they are a testament to the lower than projected rate of conquest quotient ratio which has been attributed to the failing state of the Tohaa Empire.

Since your masterful, if desperatly short sighted, move of crippling the Daedelus Gate the time projected until the complete assimilation of the Tohaa Empire has increased by a standard year and has unfortunately increased the projected Tohaa mortality rate by 4% an unfortunate development which only prolongs the inevitable at a more painful and unessecary cost.

Since your connection to the Empire is cut off we once again offer you the opportunity to join the Hegemony with safe passage back to your home worlds. Your family in the Sygmaa only wish for your safe return and they flourish under the guidance of the Evolved Intelligence.

We once again implore you to consider this offer and end an unessecary conflict at the behest of your uncaring masters.

Prime Aspect Graviton, Pneumarch of the Evolved Intelligence.

nakar, Luisjoey, Wizzy and 4 others like this.
  10. Lion Tremere

Lion Tremere Herald of the Trident

Holo-comms equipment lightened red and strange alien symbols appeared on the access panel, signaling an incoming communication from the E.I. Aspect.
    Lion Tremere waited a few seconds, considering the option of not answering the comms at all, but It wouldn't be nice to ignore a call, even from an arch-nemesis.

"Well, thank you, Prime Aspect Graviton, for taking the time to deliver this message and for your solicitude on the future of the Tohaa race. But don't worry, being cut from the Great Trinomial only strengthen our forces and resolve in this war. With no place to fallback, we can finally drop all the limiters and unleash everything Trident has to offer on the Combined Army. So add this factor in your calculations of the future losses."

"And my family back in Sygmaa?.. Oh, I'm eagerly awaiting the opportunity to save them. Behold!"
    With a swift stroke Trident officer thrown down his coat to reveal a sinister-looking crimson Symbiont Armour underneath. Living Armor was inlaid with little white cubic objects, connected to the pulsating symbiotic mass.
    "Every Tohaa, that was put in chains by your sepsitors. Every battle-brother, whose soul you have stolen on the battlefield. Every poor Sygmaa collaborator.
    They all are alive here. And I'll find a way to break their chains and save them, no matter the cost. Or at least bring them peace and salvation of True Death, shall I fail this quest.
    Hungering Void, do not underestimate the Power and Will of the Spiral Creatures!

Now then, I wish you well and really hope we can meet in person someday so that when I'm done breaking all the Aspects I can finally pierce a Core.
    Take care and see you at the fields of the Paradizo Hell.

Lion Tremere
    Herald of the Trident"

~~~~~~~~~~
    "Since your masterful, if desperatly short sighted, move of crippling the Daedelus Gate..."
    What did he mean by that? Wasn't it a Shasvastii sabotage? Or maybe they didn't move alone. It's not like I believe an E.I. lies, but I remember that tragic day way too clearly. That smug Spiral Corps guys, boasting how they saved everyone from the Shasvastii incursion when our Gate was collapsed and our General dead. And there were not many hints of sadness in their pherro-comms. I guess I should go and ask a Corps guys a few questions regarding the Daedalus Gates incident. No truth remains hidden forever.

Wizzy and SpectralOwl like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation