1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

6 Antipodes list (need help)

Discussion in 'Ariadna' started by Felixlahio, May 5, 2019.

1. Felixlahio

Felixlahio New Member

Hi guys !

Antipodes were the models that made me start ariadna (and dog warriors)
    I´m a competitive player at heart but still a newbie in infinty. I´ve seen people talking good things
    about antipodes but would it make any sense to have 2 packs on a tak list, if so what would be the thinking about it pros/cons how to support them...

Bonus: 3 dog warriors xD, I´ve been playing with them recenlty and realized (its obvious but still I´m having fun discovering things everybody knows :) ) that the more you have the more they protect each other with theyr smoke like theyr strenght builds up exponentialy, might be the same with all melee smoke users, obviously it becomes a great inversion (1/3rd of your list)

Clearing aro paths with my own aro killers is the way to go here? Would guided fire muls help? I´m I
    trying too many things at once... is it me who is writting or this empty vodka bottle leading the path?

Let me know what you think, enlighten me with your knowledge seasoned players.
    Thanks in advance for your time guys :)

Felix

2. wicher

wicher Member

Both dog warriors and antipodes need orders to fuel them. If you take all of these you won't have points left to actually get some order providers for them. Generally, over 2 of whichever dogs is suboptimal (and i'm usually struggling to fit even one into my lists, buts thats just personal preference).

Golem2God and Brother Smoke like this.
  3. Brother Smoke

Brother Smoke Bureau Trimurti Representative

I agree with @wicher, you want to limit the number of irregular orders in your lists. I rarely if ever take more than 1 and wouldn't even consider taking 3.

The good thing about running 2 assault packs is that they come with 2 cheap regular orders with smoke and you will absolutely positively kill at least 2 things.

Golem2God likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation