1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2x Kamau sniper?

Discussion in 'PanOceania' started by Rocker, Jan 27, 2019.

1. Rocker

Rocker Well-Known Member

Did anyone experiment with taking 2 Kamau snipers in a 5man core fusilier in Varuna? They seem to be the greatest fear of my opponents

BarbeChenue likes this.
  2. Lesh'

Lesh' Infinity LATVIA
    Warcor

My regular opponent plays 2 kamau snipers, they're really annoying. Usually setup well thus making you to make some weird ass plays/moves to avoid it, not to mention that if you don't have an eclipse or white noise it's almost impossible to bypass them. All of these times I was lucky (3-4 games I think) and was testing upgraded vanguard link with Suryat HMG, so shooting at them I had at least more or less good odds (but still worse than his odds). It's quite easy for things go downhill when you're in a shoot out with them. Another annoying fact is that even after killing them there are usually enough fusiliers to reform a new 5-man core fireteam with Kamau HMG.

They're really good if you want to have a defensive core.

3. Commoner1

Commoner1 Well-Known Member

Why only 2?

4. Lesh'

Lesh' Infinity LATVIA
    Warcor

I think 3 is a bit too much in terms of SWC.

5. Commoner1

Commoner1 Well-Known Member

It's not. 3 Sniper + 3 SMG/LRL Helots and nobody wants to play with you again. Zulu Cobras, Bulleteers, Patsy and Crocmen are effective without SWC loadouts and can cover all the offensive work.

BarbeChenue likes this.
  6. eciu

eciu Easter worshiper

Nah bro, just use your terrain. Its obviously not that every faction can just leave their DZ ^^

Just be like Nomads or Tohaa (or Imm total dogos) and git gud, yada yada yada....

7. Fearbox

Fearbox Active Member

Something like this?

Varuna Immediate Reaction Division
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]10
    KAMAU (Multispectral Visor L2) MULTI Sniper Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 32)
    FUSILIER Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 10)
    FUSILIER Lieutenant Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 10)
    ZULU-COBRA (X Visor) Shock Marksman Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 25)
    ZULU-COBRA Hacker (Killer Hacking Device) Breaker Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 28)
    CROC MAN (Forward Observer, Deployable Repeater) Combi Rifle, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 32)
    TRAUMA-DOC Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 14)
    BULLETEER Heavy Shotgun / Electric Pulse. (0 | 17)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]3 [​IMG]4
    FUGAZI DRONBOT Flash Pulse, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0 | 8)
    HELOT MILITIAMAN Submachine Gun, Light Rocket Launcher / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 9)
    HELOT MILITIAMAN Submachine Gun, Light Rocket Launcher / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 9)
    FUGAZI DRONBOT Flash Pulse, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0 | 8)
    PEACEMAKER Heavy Shotgun + AUXBOT_3 / Electric Pulse. (0 | 21)
    [​IMG] AUXBOT_3 Heavy Flamethrower / Electric Pulse. (- | 4)
    WARCOR (Aerocam) Flash Pulse / Stun Pistol, Knife. (0 | 3)

6 SWC | 299 Points

Open in Infinity Army

8. Lesh'

Lesh' Infinity LATVIA
    Warcor

PJSalt :D

I once had to climb on a container with my suryat HMG guy to have a better shooting angle on kamaus so they won't have cover.

yeah, everything really relies on the table, and with open table you'll gonna have a really bad time playing against Varuna. Imagine Varuna on Interplanetario `18 tables, heh.

Ben Kenobi likes this.
  9. eciu

eciu Easter worshiper

I have then suspicion they were similar to '17 ones, which would then make it totally not cool to play against ;/

(I've rather unpleasent experience of playing two games one against linked Fusi ML and once again Q-Drone, both times without usual TO MSR in MO ;( )

But good you saw my irony ;)

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation