1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

15 orders USARF Listbuilding is Un-fun or Boring or a Frustrating Puzzle

Discussion in 'Ariadna' started by Nimlothautle, Sep 15, 2020.

1. hortanium

hortanium Major Thomas Williams, USAriadna Marine Corps

It’s official. It was left as that to avoid increasing their points.

2. -Ghost-

-Ghost- Shalashaska

d39~2.jpg

Can't have it all I guess.

3. cazboab

cazboab Definitely not Cazboaz.

Looks that way. 10 points for an arm3 shock immune trooper that's probably best used prone somewhere feeding bonuses and orders to the minuteman HMG, 12 for the Medic that can slap the minuteman awake when they get knocked down... All in you end up with a 75-80ish point fireteam for hammering the midfield.

That's probably their best use, and also the minuteman's best use...

4. -Ghost-

-Ghost- Shalashaska

Yeah, kind of interesting with the 15 order limitation. You want to spend points on more expensive units since you have that hard cap.

cazboab likes this.
  5. cazboab

cazboab Definitely not Cazboaz.

gTAABTE1c3V4gSwCAQoBgwcBiy4AAoPeAQEAA4LVAQYABILVAQIABYDmAQkABoDmAQIAB4DrAQEACIMHAYsvAAmA5gEHAAqA5gEIAAIFAYDmAQUAAoDmAQEAA4DoAQcABIDmAQgABYDmAQIA

That's the best one I've figured out while using grunts. The new sniper is a bit tasty, b3 in the fireteam and the Minuteman's extra BS will (hopefully) let them hose down anything with mimitism etc...

The marauders and Rosie will be able to push up fast, and the blackjacks will be nice big distractions, that could be swapped out for van Zant or the unknown, which would let you drop a marauder for an airborne...

Rosie, the unknown and Bill can grab a minuteman and a grunt for an offensive core...

There's a lot of 'options' in USARF, but they're all filling the same pretty basic rolls....

gTAAEDUgZ3V5cyBob25lc3RseSCBLAIBCgGC6wECAAKC6wEFAAOC6wEFAASC6wEDAAWA9AEBAAaFygEBAAeD3gEBAAiDCQEDAAmA5gEIAAqA6AEFAAIDAYDrAQkAAoDsAQIAA4DsAQEA

This one is mostly about tricking your opponent into attacking what's on the board, then the airborne and Van Zant drop in and hopefully cripple the heavy hitters...

That's kind of why I don't feel really good about USARF right now. Everything is 'hopefully' or 'possibly',nothing is quite good enough to be a solid plan...

MATRAKA14 likes this.
  6. Cthulhu Fhtagn!

Cthulhu Fhtagn! Active Member

I posted this list (or a version of it) in the other 15 Order USARF thread, but this is my to go USARF Army. Strong offensive Link and with the Devil Dog and Marauders alternativ ways to attack the enemy.

gTAACUJCUSBTcXVhZIEsAgEJAYLWAQEAAoDrAQgAA4DmAQEABIDmAQkABYLVAQEABoLVAQUAB4LVAQUACILVAQYACYMJAQMAAgYBgOsBCAACgOsBCAADgOYBBgAEgOYBBgAFgtQBiZsABoLUAYmbAA==

Edit: cazboab, i've liked your parachutist list. Here's my take on 3 Airborne Ranger + Van Zant:

gTAAEU9wZXJhdGlvbiBTa3lmYWxsgSwCAQkBgusBBQACgusBBQADgusBAgAEgvABigsABYLwAYoLAAaC1QEGAAeC1QEIAAiC1QEFAAmC1QEFAAIGAYDmAQIAAoDmAQgAA4DmAQgABIDoAQcABYPeAQEABoD0AQEA

#106 Cthulhu Fhtagn!, Oct 4, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2020
    cazboab likes this.
  7. KujakuDM

KujakuDM Vigilo Confido

cazboab likes this.
  8. Nimlothautle

Nimlothautle Well-Known Member

This is for the best, I like my 10 point grunts. Although a core link of them is going to be a mess with the MM at 4-4 and UKR/Wild Bill at 6-2. But when you look at what happened to the Tank Hunters in TAK and Black Jacks in USARF, you can see that moving to 4-4 is very much not free. I think it's kind of weird that CB would up the price of them 2 points and give them a massive dodge nerf compared to N3, even with the HI infantry hackable discount going around, just to get them to 4-4 move. It's especially weird because the BJ were not popular choices but at least the Sniper saw play as a good thick ARO piece for it's fairly discount price. IMHO nerfs should go to auto-includes and buffs should got to those less used profiles and loadouts.

Devil Dog dropping massively to now be rightfully 1 point cheaper than basic Dog Warriors, means they are now a very take-able unit. I personally rated them higher than most before because of sensor, but that value varies depending on your meta I suppose.

9. iyaerP

iyaerP Well-Known Member

I'd lose the dog to make a Marauder Haris instead of a duo, and swap out the LT to someone else (prolly a grunt or one of the marauders) so that you can get some more profiles that have heavy weapons.

Also, who do you envision being the spenders of the 5 orders in group 2? Cuz I don't really see anyone there who wants to do much beyond push one button and then hide in camo.

Something like this has much the same midfield presence, but with higher firepower and more tactical mobility, and with some of the camo markers moved into group 1, you have more room for mindgames, and adding in a hardcase offers better shell-game.

https://infinitytheuniverse.com/arm...bAAIFAIEJAQEAAILVAQQAAILVAQUAAIDsAQEAAILVAQYA

#109 iyaerP, Oct 5, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2020
    KujakuDM likes this.
  10. KujakuDM

KujakuDM Vigilo Confido

I tried building this one. Thank you for the advice

https://infinitytheuniverse.com/arm...oAQgAAIDmAQgAAIDmAQcAAIDmAQUAAIDmAQMAAID0AQEA

if the link doesnt work:
    gTAJdXNhcmlhZG5hB1VzYSAzMDCBLAIBBQCBAQIBAACBAQECAACBAQECAACA6wEIAACA6wEIAAIKAILVAQMAAILVAQQAAILVAQQAAILVAQUAAIDoAQgAAIDmAQgAAIDmAQcAAIDmAQUAAIDmAQMAAID0AQEA

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation