1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Miyamotos switchs

Discussion in 'Rules' started by MoN4RcH, Apr 24, 2018.

1. MoN4RcH

MoN4RcH New Member

If Miyamoto rolls a die that has a hit,block and switch symbol on it but he uses his normal ability to swap blocks to hits does it mean that the block is now a hit all still on that one die?...so if an opponent had a critical block he/she could cancel the now 2 hits and switch icon?..................

..............or does that switched block to a hit become a separate hit die.

not sure if this makes sense LoL.

Also does Minamotos switch enable him to do damage on disengage rolls?

Had my first game last night and got a good few things wrong but very much enjoyed it =)

Thanks in advance.

2. precinctomega

precinctomega Member

The critical block is applied *before* switches.

As to the second, I'm sure Mushashi can't do damage, but don't know if he could turn blocks to hits to improve his own disengage roll. It depends on whether disengage is considered to have a Target.

Sent from my CUBOT CHEETAH 2 using Tapatalk

3. Click2kill

Click2kill Well-Known Member

Critical Block happens before you can play switches, so your opponent would have to choose which dice to remove before that happens. Switches use up whatever they cost on a die roll anyway; they do not add to the die.

Hits on Disengage rolls do no damage, however, Miyamoto's Switch could be used to increase your chances of disengaging if you need that extra hit to beat your opponent's roll.

Phlyk and -V- like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation