1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Remotes 3D concepts

Discussion in 'FanArt' started by Vult ji, May 28, 2022.

1. Vult ji

Vult ji Well-Known Member

Okay. Finally made the first concept weapon options. Big immage :D
    [​IMG]

2. Vult ji

Some more models one older and already released another in the making :P
    [​IMG]

3. Modock

Modock Well-Known Member

Beatiful work, remotes look really cool. Keep them coming. :+1:

Vult ji likes this.
  4. Vult ji

I will :D.

5. Errhile

Errhile A traveller on the Silk Road

• The missile pod looks good. You can either tweak it a bit (add some panels / surface details to the side of it) or leave it as-is.
    • The sensor pod is fine. IMO it looks better on the side, opposite to a missile pod, than centrally on the "tail" under two missile pods. But that's just my opinion.
    • The rifle is OK. IMO it needs more surface details on the ammo hopper (I assume that is the box under the action of it) to show it is an ammo hopper.
    • The HMG needs a source of ammunition. Given it is HMG, and a Total Reaction one to boot, I'd say it should have a large one. With lots of ammo. Personally, I guess the best thing there would be a big effin' ammo box mounted on the other side of the tail, and linkes to the gun iteslf with an ammo belt, but I guess this might be difficult to make as a project.
    • I'd suggest designing one (or preferably two) additional "sensor package" bits, so a FO/Sensor REM could have its own, and the Flashpulse REM a yet different one (it would be perfect if it looked like a part of the FO/Sensor kit, "one that contains only the Flashpulse bit of it").

Vult ji likes this.
  6. Vult ji

As always tanks for the feedback and the time you take to write it :D. Sure more details are coming ( the are there but i failed to make them all show up good on render )

- A for the ammo belts...i personally think they are cool but it is a little limiting for the model and because resin can contract a little it will not fit 100% ( nothing some green stuff can not fix) but also it would be quite a brittle part if i don't make it very thick running along the model.

- about the ammo hopper. I kept the way Corvus makes them.( strapping the gun on the model). But made the ma little more integrated. The ammo box is situated on the top. But is true that the details are missing so it cant be discerned properly.

-I will try to make as much equipment as i can :P. Sadly i have a bad habit of doing 3 project at a time XD when it comes to weapons. Will take some time.

Errhile likes this.
  7. Errhile

Well, it is not like any of us is in a hurry about this :)

Regarding the ammo hopper - sorry, but unless you mean the bit linking the gun to the REM's tail, there is no hopper on the top of it. Also, both guns have visible ejection ports on the side, and a box of some sort located straight below one (which is, more or less, where it should be if it was a bottom-feeding ammo box on a real firearm). So, the location of the amo boxes is essentially fine, especially for the rifle.

For the HMG, I'm sure it could be larger.

Vult ji likes this.
  8. Vult ji

[​IMG]

HMG done and printing. Results soon....

9. Errhile

Uhh... hoses? Cables?
    I mean, if the "machinegun" is a direct energy weapon, sure.
    If it is a slugthrower of any kind, however...

Waiting for the print results :)

10. Vult ji

Heloo back with the prints.
    Saddly my digital camera is on strike again so i tried to do some pick with my phone, not to great but at least i can show it was a succes.I can see all the details i made but i will make some of them stonger

Also the resin i use will take some more time to cure fully so details will come out better soon

So here it is :

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

next post more

11. Vult ji

12. Vult ji

13. Errhile

Looking good.

The Haqq HMG drone - from these angles, the bit I was concerned about looks more like an ammo belt, less like a pair of power cables. Which is good (I'd say it could be better - if it had less "dent" between the edges). But again: it's good.

The missile launcher pod is good, too. Of course, those two systems shouldn't be paired on the same model, but I understeand this print to be for test purposes only.

Overall, the drone seems to be too big - it barely fits the 40mm base. I'd make it, dunno, 10% smaller overall. Still, that's something everyone can adjust for themselves when printing, right?

The other two REMs also look good :)

14. Vult ji

15. Kumatake81

Kumatake81 Well-Known Member

This is truely amazing work! Thanks for sharing!

16. I don't know if the best place to share material that goes against the sales of a company's material is the company's own official forum.

chromedog likes this.
  17. jherazob

jherazob Well-Known Member

Don't think there's any danger of lost sales by CB from proxies, might be mistaken but from what i see in general hardly anyone bothers because CB's minis are just too good and not too expensive (unlike what happens with... other games)

Jumara and Errhile like this.
  18. The point is not whether these proxies are going to affect CB sales (which I don't think they will), the point is whether this is the best place to share them (which I don't think it is either).

chromedog likes this.
  19. Vult ji

Well i do agree it might be...and i would happily remove them if said so. I did check the fan art section and i saw some models or concept arts being made so i thought it would be fine. And as you both pointed out this are nowhere near the detail and standard of the company and i never meant as a standing only wanting to share, maybe someone like to take parts and make conversions as we know those area allowed.

20. Vult ji

Some new stuff :D i tried to make for learning purposes
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation