1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

O-yoroi. Lt or not?

Discussion in 'Japanese Secessionist Army' started by Cranky Old Man, Apr 1, 2022.

1. Cranky Old Man

Cranky Old Man Well-Known Member

I’m thinking about using tags more in my various factions. If I go with the O-yoroi is it too much of a risk to make him the Lt. I plan on taking Oda for an engineer in case. Thoughts?

2. Knauf

Knauf Transhumanist

With Oda and a Kempei CoC around you should be reasonably safe from LoL.

Abrilete likes this.
  3. Cranky Old Man

g4caamFwYW5lc2Utc2VjZXNzaW9uaXN0LWFybXkAgSwCAQoBgJwBAgACgwUBAQADgJoBBAAEg/sBAQAFg+QBAQAGgIcBBwAHgJMBAwAIgJABCAAJgJABAQAKgJABAQACAQGAjgEBAA==

4. Cranky Old Man

Thinking this

5. Quickit

Quickit Well-Known Member

I've played it a few times - as mentioned, we have a great CoC option, and it gives the O-Y one extra order to play with that you know you will use. The O-Yoroi is a great gun platform and can handle himself in CC, and Koalas are fun and useful, so he sees a reasonable amount of table time for me. He is also one of the few TAGs that can ignore repeater nets (Stealth) so it makes him more dangerous.

Knauf likes this.
  6. Knauf

Knauf Transhumanist

Played acquisition with JSA vs Druze this weekend and decided on a whim to go with an O-Yoroi LT + Kempei CoC. The O-Yoroi basically took and held one of the antennas for the majority of the game between two Koalas and suppressive fire, while Yojimbo had a field day and dismantled the enemy fire team. While the O-Yoroi wasn't the main star time around, her additional order did come in handy and eventually helped me to close out the game.

Savnock and Abrilete like this.
  7. Savnock

Savnock Nerfherder

The synergy between Yojimbo and O-Yoroi really is great.

The only reason -not- to take the O-Yoroi Lt. is if you're too strapped for points to spring for the Kempei. I've only run into that when trying to bring both TAG and a full samurai link, really. We never really run out of SWC, so the extra isn't really a factor.

Abrilete and Knauf like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation