1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What AROs are you seeing on the table?

Discussion in 'Haqqislam' started by QueensGambit, Jan 24, 2022.

1. Delta57Dash

Delta57Dash Well-Known Member

Ariadnan Shotgun/Flamethrower Camo units have entered the chat.

2. HeadChime

HeadChime Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Yeah I just straight up didn't see too many ARO pieces at all. Bar bolts and grenzer. Not just null deployed ARO pieces - just not present in the list.

3. Urist

Urist Well-Known Member

Personally I use Templates for ARO a lot. I like to push my units up aggressively, and in Ramah everyone and their mother has a template weapon. If I know I don't have a chance in hell to win or tie on a close range gunfight, I rather force their unit to roll armor saves. One guaranteed hit from a Light Shotgun/Chain Colt/Flamethrower can mean a lot, especially against low armor enemies with mimetism. Sure you probably killed my 12 point Naffatûn, but you risk losing someone two or three times the points for getting too close.

So this change might really hurt, if I'm interpreting it correctly.

Urobros and Robock like this.
  4. sololobo

sololobo Well-Known Member

Everyone and there remote is talking about this FAQ killing template AROs. I don’t think it was intended and will be reversed by CB. This is just face palming. An errata to errata my errata.

bladerunner_35 likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation