1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Possibility for miniature only pledge/addon?

Discussion in 'General' started by dulydude, Nov 8, 2021.

1. dulydude

dulydude Active Lurker

I wanted to know if there is any possibility for a miniatures only pledge or addon, or even something that just has all the minis linked/unlocked to a specific corporation. For example an addon containing just the Sterling Forge minis that have been unlocked (TAG, prospector, remote, engineer, hacker, and anything else specific to Sterling Forge that gets unlocked).

Is this something that is being considered at all? Is there any interest in something like this or am I the only one?

Danger Rose, Mogra and Abrilete like this.
  2. Abrilete

Abrilete Well-Known Member

I'd also be interested in something like this, we'll see what choices do we get.

Mogra and dulydude like this.
  3. Vocenoctum

Vocenoctum Well-Known Member

I doubt it, since it sort of defeats the purpose (prepay/ package/ ship with minimal fuss) of the kickstarter. Anything is possible I suppose, but I would expect not.

dulydude likes this.
  4. fari

fari CRISTASOL, EL LIQUIDO DE LOS DIOSES

Zero possibilities

dulydude likes this.
  5. nazroth

nazroth 'well known Nomad agitator'

No possibility at all. Zero chance.

Personally I am taking one Plat to split between people and keep literally four S2 miniatures for myself. Am sure there's a bunch of such people around the globe. Go to your local trading group and ask around. GL.

dulydude likes this.
  6. dulydude

dulydude Active Lurker

Yeah I figured the odds were slim, but thought I might post it to see what other people were thinking.

Also thought that might be the best option too!

nazroth likes this.
  7. Mob of Blondes

Mob of Blondes Well-Known Member

Have been you replaced by a clone? o_O Or just missed people asking about Defiance and the outcome? CB is easier to read with every day that passes.

Lawson likes this.
  8. Abrilete

Abrilete Well-Known Member

This message was written before the other one, we just have more information now.

9. Mob of Blondes

Mob of Blondes Well-Known Member

I mean people pondered about "minis only" in Defiance but ended having to get the full pack anyway and later try to sell the game without minis because CB target was Infinity players and as time evolves do not seem to care much about small sales (new big packs "get everything even if you have some from previous pack", and the never ending "why (re)packaged A with useless B?") or effects on shops of their policies. Those are just some quick examples of how things roll, and what led to @Vocenoctum to scepticism and @fari & @nazroth direct to "no way". So I was surprised you thought "minis only" had viable chances.

Robock, nazroth and Golem2God like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation