1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trying out Dahshat in N4 - Annihilation

Discussion in 'Dahshat Company' started by theresponsibleone, Sep 12, 2021.

1. theresponsibleone

theresponsibleone Active Member

I had a game in our Return to Meatspace League against Merovingia, and put together the following list:

Dahshat Going Out League Round 1
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]8 [​IMG]3 [​IMG]1
    MAGHARIBA MULTI Heavy Machine Gun, Heavy Flamethrower(+1B), Mine Dispenser / AP Heavy Pistol, CC Weapon. (1.5 | 85)
    [​IMG] MAGHARIBA PILOT (Paramedic) Light Shotgun, D-Charges / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 0)
    RAFIQ REMOTE FTO Red Fury, Flash Pulse / PARA CC Weapon(-3). (0.5 | 20)
    GHULAM (Lieutenant) Rifle, Light Shotgun / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 11)
    GHULAM Rifle, Light Shotgun / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 11)
    GHULAM Rifle, Light Shotgun / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 11)
    GHULAM Sniper Rifle / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0.5 | 16)
    BOUNTY HUNTER Sniper Rifle / Breaker Pistol(+1B), PARA CC Weapon(-6). (0.5 | 19)
    SHIHAB REMOTE Heavy Machine Gun / PARA CC Weapon(-3). (1 | 24)
    LIBERTO (Mimetism [-3], Minelayer]) Light Shotgun, Shock Mines / Pistol, CC Weapon. (1 | 9)
    McMURROUGH Chain Rifle(+1B), Grenades, Smoke Grenades / AP + DA CC Weapon. (0 | 27)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]5
    GHULAM (Doctor [+3]) Rifle, Light Shotgun ( | MediKit) / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 15)
    DOZER Rifle, D-Charges ( | GizmoKit) / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 13)
    TRAKTOR MUL (Deactivator) ( ) / PARA CC Weapon(-3). (0 | 5)
    TRAKTOR MUL (Deactivator) ( ) / PARA CC Weapon(-3). (0 | 5)
    NASMAT PARA CC Weapon(-3). (0 | 3)
    NASMAT PARA CC Weapon(-3). (0 | 3)
    RUI SHI Spitfire / PARA CC Weapon(-3). (1 | 23)

6 SWC | 300 Points

Open in Infinity Army

This is definitely a list that has chosen violence.

I'd considered one less sniper in favour of a Hacker, but as my opponent was running Merovingia, decided not to worry about it.

I lost due to my Lieutenant getting shelled by Margot with indirect fire, but I kept my opponent on the back foot for most of the game. Duroc had to be diverted to take out the Maghariba Guard, and in future I'll keep it more in the middle rather than the edge to avoid that.

The list was, I think, "fine", but it feels like there's some tweaking needed to make it work a little more cleanly. Interested in what other people would change.

2. AssaultUnicorn

AssaultUnicorn KTS is the best unit

Consider including more midfield stuff into your roster like Hunzakuts or even a Zhencha. Fewer orders to spend to go into the midfield, more ways to just start killing stuff right off the bat. Maggie is fine but I'd consider using a Zuyong Core/Haris with Bounty Hunters and Rui Shi in it. A staple of an offensive Haris to me in Dahshat is Zuyong TinBot TacAware + Valerya + Rui Shi. It's as good of an infowar fireteam as it's gonna get, and if you add an EVO hacker to the roster you'll get a BS 15 B5 Spitfire with FireWall [-6]. I think you should always bring in at least one TacAware linked Zuyong because of how many Irregular models Dahshat has. As for the defensive links: Brawler Sniper+4ABHs is a nice and cheap defensive fireteam that also has a chance of rolling up something cool like an HMG via Booty, and I usually just go with that Brawler Fireteam instead of Ghulam because of a slightly higher BS.

3. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

I played a friend that used the mine dispenser to fill the midfield with mines by useing that and baggage to refill. It was a total nightmare to deal with.

I love Liberto but sometimes it's great as a Lt. bodyguard.

I haven't done it in a while but a cheap Zuyong haris can be really effective.

ZÚYǑNG (Forward Observer) Combi Rifle, Flash Pulse / Breaker Pistol(+1B), CC Weapon. (0 | 27)
    BOUNTY HUNTER Submachine Gun, Akrylat-Kanone / Breaker Pistol, PARA CC Weapon(-6). (0 | 12)
    RUI SHI Spitfire / PARA CC Weapon(-3). (1 | 23)

AssaultUnicorn likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation