1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Snowball paints slow and has army ADD

Discussion in 'Miniatures' started by Snowball, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Snowball

Snowball Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Got everything airbrushed and ready to block out everything else! Using some 3D printed harpies from destiny as imetrons. They turned out fantastic.

DAC70DFF-9B87-4E10-96C3-48A13FADF24D.jpeg 4BCA4D5F-36E2-4656-B527-71F22596A3A0.jpeg FC4E9122-5B2B-4478-B3A9-D3D8622FE6D2.jpeg

Harlekin, ZlaKhon, nehemiah and 7 others like this.
  2. ZlaKhon

ZlaKhon New scale enthusiast

Wow, that CA scheme is amazing! Is there some method to how you chose which color goes where when air brushing?

3. Snowball

Snowball Well-Known Member
    Warcor

I took a lot of inspiration from holographic and prismatic crystals like bismuth and other artistic depictions of similar effect. Basically I went from dark green - medium green - off white (in this case VMC deck tan) - salmon - medium purple -dark purple. Tried to separate the greens from the pinks and purples with the white. When I couldn’t do that I would try to transition the dark colors together. That’s about as far as my thought process went. Kinda nerve racking randomly airbrushing in areas in no cohesive pattern lol. Things only started tying together when I did the purples.

jherazob and ZlaKhon like this.
  4. ZlaKhon

ZlaKhon New scale enthusiast

Thanks for the explanation! I already thought that this must have been quite nerve wrecking xD

The Avatar clearly shows that it works though so looking forward to seeing more!

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation