1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Infinity PbP - Emerald Sunz

Discussion in 'RPG' started by Solodice, Dec 14, 2019.

1. DrunkCorsair

DrunkCorsair Well-Known Member

"Well we have an idea where he may hide and why he wouldnt come out. We found some left overs from the expedition and followed their trqack through the jungle. like a scavanger hunt. But what we found are not good news."

After sipping on his coffee, Konrad starts to reveal waht Pedro did to the expedition.

inane.imp, stevenart74 and Golem2God like this.
  2. Solodice

Solodice Freshly Squeezed Troll

Konrad told the whole story but he didn't insinuate or pass judgement on Pedro. He just laid out the facts. He sounded more like a museum tour remote then he did a human.

It did the trick. Samuel barely reacted to what was coming out of Konrad's mouth. He just sipped his coffee and listened.

His cup was empty now and he got up as Konrad finished.

"What do you plan on doing with him when... if you find him?" Samuel asked as he refilled his cup

#342 Solodice, Apr 20, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2021
    Golem2God and stevenart74 like this.
  3. DrunkCorsair

Looking at Samuel Konrad considered a few answers but the best should be to be honest with Pedros father.

"Well, me and my friends havent had much time to talk about this yet, but we want to see in which state Pedros mind is. Depending on his actions we would like to talk first if possible and see what we could achive. If others want to press charges whe cant prevent that but we want to handle this without using force."

Golem2God, Solodice and stevenart74 like this.
  4. Solodice

Samuel looked down into his coffee cup. "I understand. I understand a little too well." He sighed and returned back to the table. "I just want to ask one thing from you. When... if you do find him please let me speak with him. Can be virtual for all I care but just let me speak with him."

He didn't seem interested in his coffee anymore and slid the cup away.

"I'm guessing you all rolled up here expecting I knew about or even had Pedro. Take a look around the orchard yourself if you'd like if you don't believe me." He crossed his arms and looked over Konrad and Saito. "Like I said before, whatever I can do to help. I still have friends in high places and some skills that could come in handy."

5. inane.imp

inane.imp Well-Known Member

While he's been covering the approach tot he house, Ric's been keeping an ear open to the conversation.

@team Do we believe him?

Golem2God and stevenart74 like this.
  6. Daemon of Razgriz

Daemon of Razgriz Ninja sniper

Keeping his silence for the conversation, watching Pedro's father, Saito decides to gamble.

Team, i'm going to do something out of left field for me. Play with me.

"We honestly didn't know what to expect." Saito says, then takes a sip of his coffee. He hid his grimace well. Saito had no love for that western brew.

"I won't lie. I half expected that you were harbouring him. It's understandable for a father to help their child." He shifts his weight a bit before asking, "May we please check out the truth though? Quantronic systems included. You are welcome to observe our man as he looks over your systems." Putting his hands up to the farmer in an unthreatening manner. "A bit of trust so you won't doubt our intentions."

As he says this, Saito's geist pings Samuel with the team's ID credentials to prove their genuine identities as agents hired by Medina university.

"I'm the kind of man who likes to close all avenues of investigation, no matter how unlikely. So please humour me in this, and we can move on to trying to find where your son is together, if you would like?"

With that he takes a sideways look at Konrad.

@Konrad Thanks for taking the lead there for a bit. Was formulating a plan.

7. DrunkCorsair

@Saito
    I just tried to not get us even more in trouble. But it was easier to handle as some YuJing patrols, drifting in a shut off shuttle to avoid detection.

8. Solodice

"Have a look around." Samuel said motioning with his hand.

When he said look around he meant it. He let the whole team onto his property. Even let Ric have admin access to his quantronic network.

Eddie and Ric took the house. Konrad, Saito, Kenn and Igor along with the remotes did a look around the orchard. The morning fog was starting to dissipate and the heat from the twin suns was starting to latch onto everyone and anything its rays could touch. One could never escape from the heat here on Paradiso for long.

The team came up with nothing of consequence. Pedro wasn't here just as Samuel said.

The only thing of real interest was Ric pulling up the PanO vehicle ID from the hussar as it connected to orchard's network last night.

9. Daemon of Razgriz

After finishing his rounds, Saito met back up with Konrad near the barn. A simple shake was all it took from Konrad for Saito to feel better, but also worse at the same time. A part of him hoped that their target was here, just so they could put an end to the chase. But relieved too. He didn't want to have to do anything.... Terrible to the old man.

With a slight, wry smile on his face, he broadcasts over the tacnet.

All clean outside. Anyone else have any luck?

stevenart74 likes this.
  10. inane.imp

@team. Doubt it. Let me check something.

Ric reaches out to a contact he made earlier in the trip.

@mechanic_chica Hola chica! How's the green? I'm back with bars. Un favor por favor? Any chance you can let me know what crew this vehicle belongs to? I owe them mucho!

stevenart74 and Golem2God like this.
  11. Daemon of Razgriz

Copy Ric, let us know the results.

Kenn. Awfully quiet over there. Find anything interesting?

12. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

From behind Igor's large frame the Tohaa cradled his shotgun close to his chest. In position to quickly level the weapon and open fire if necessary.

It felt like hours, no days, months? It was at least a long time since he last spoken or moved at all. Kenn didn't know at this point. He had lost the ability to correctly gauge the passing of time since he got lost in Paradiso all those years ago. If it wasn't for the Humans that stumbled upon him he's most likely have ended up dead.

Speaking of Humans one of them had just asked him a question. He should probably be polite and answer it in a manner that didn't give away his position to a potential enemy.

Kenn Ta'al: "Is it safe to breath again? Pedro's progenitor is not going to attack us?" Whispering his reply into the group's shared secured comm channel.

#352 Golem2God, May 24, 2021
    Last edited: May 24, 2021
  13. Daemon of Razgriz

Most unlikely. I feel that he'll want closure for the fate of his son. He will co-operate with us to achieve that goal. Relax okay.

14. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

Kenn Ta"al: "Al..right. As long he doesn't try anything malicious against us." Then slowly stepping out from behind Igor with a grimace on his face since he expected a bullet to impact him but found none of the sort. Letting out a sigh of relief he turns on the group's communcations channel to ask a question.
    Kenn Ta'al: "Are we leaving to go somewhere? Do we know where Pedro is hiding from us?"

15. Solodice

Anika responded back to Ric.

@NomadDingo Don't see much of the green from Strelsau, thank god. That hussar belongs to Fort Reinhardt. Last checked out by Staff Sergeant Tyler Lowe. If you owe with this Lowe character I feel bad for you. Bagh-Mari with a service record as long as your arm and... well some stuff I don't have access to.

That was confirmation at the very least. Samuel did say that Tyler Lowe and a Grace Carabano visited last night from Fort Reinhardt.

16. Daemon of Razgriz

Noticing that Ric was using data traffic once the three outside crew got back inside the main house, he got himself another glass of water, then headed back outside to reequip his combat gear from off the remote. Taking Spot, he sent the little remote to a vantage point.... Just incase.

17. inane.imp

@mechanic_chica Asante-sana! Next beer is on me when you're back off this hell-hole.

@Team. Just got confirmation, the hussar that was out here where Bagh Mari. Matches up with our Intel. Reputation for Black Ops. Worth checking out.

#357 inane.imp, Jun 8, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2021
    Daemon of Razgriz and Golem2God like this.
  18. Daemon of Razgriz

Copy Ric.

Does anyone have a suggestion on where we should look first?

Turning to look at Samuel, "Would you have any ideas on where your son might lay low out in this part of the world?"

inane.imp likes this.
  19. Solodice

"To many answers to that. Would be like looking for a needle in a haystack." Samuel said passing out water to any team members that wanted it. The heat of Paradiso was being its usual oppressive self now.

Eddie took one of the bottles and downed it. As he crushed the bottle in his massive hands he sent a quick message to Saito.

@Saito I think we should follow up on those Bagh Mari. I assume living by yourself in the brush is like living homeless. You might be able to get along okay by yourself for a while but eventually you'll need to seek out help. Wouldn't surprise me if Pedro's friends might be the same as Samuel's.

Golem2God and inane.imp like this.
  20. Daemon of Razgriz

That's an idea. We'll ask Samuel if he can help probe his old friends with us.

Taking another bottle of water, Saito downs it as well. Sweat on his face starting to well up, he politely bows as he hands the empty bottle back to Samuel for disposal.

"Samuel, sir. What about others helping your son? I mean the way you put it and the way we experienced it, i doubt even the most jungle ready survivalist could survive all alone out there for all this time. Who would you think might help us out here? One of my comrades thinks we should look into some Bagh Mari."

inane.imp and Golem2God like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation