1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the troop list has disappeared off the side of the app

Discussion in 'Infinity Army' started by jackfrost, Sep 26, 2020.

1. jackfrost

jackfrost Active Member

ok so this is weird i know... but on the pc app I move the windows around a lot because they block each other... the army list with the names and totals and the window that pops up with the troop options like when you click ghulams.

the thing is that sometimes the troop listing window will kind of move around... and one time it moved all the way off the edge of the screen and now I can't get it back.

i've turned my computer all the way off to try and reset it... nada, it won't come back. its like the app remembers where i left it?

2. jackfrost

jackfrost Active Member

ive logged out of the app... then back in.. still not there.

when i loggd back in and clicked on a unit it kind of appeared for a quick instant then remembered it was supposed to be off screen somewhere and it disappeared again.

3. QueensGambit

QueensGambit Chickenbot herder

This was reported in the bug thread (by me).

Since then, I may have found a workaround - go to your URL and delete the last portion that has the troop name. I.e. change

https://infinitytheuniverse.com/army/infinity/hassassin-bahram/daylami-infantry

to

https://infinitytheuniverse.com/army/infinity/hassassin-bahram/

Then click on a unit and it may bring the missing box back. The problem hasn't recurred for me recently so I haven't tested whether this workaround works consistently - but it worked for me at least once.

4. Ardeshir

Ardeshir Member

I have a similar problem where the profile box flashes for a split second and then vanishes and cannot be accessed.

5. Hiereth

Hiereth AI Artichoke

I managed to solve this when it pops up by doing what QueensGambit suggested and just spam clicking profiles till it popped back up.

6. jackfrost

jackfrost Active Member

yeah it flashes on the screen for a moment and then disappears again. done it dozens of times now.

7. Catspaw

Catspaw Well-Known Member

I had this same exact problem and reported it on the bug thread as well. My solution is to change your zoom setting (zoom all the way out in your browser by going to window > zoom or by hitting command (or control on pc) + the "-" key. The more you zoom out, the smaller everything becomes and you'll eventually see the troop list modal hiding out on the screen somewhere. You can then drag it back into view and then reset your zoom with command + "0".

The problem is that the page does not have any bounding box on it, so stuff can continually slide off into oblivion if they get dragged too far. This combines with the fact that when you click on a new troop from the sectorial list on the left, it causes the troop list to move for some reason - eventually it moves the troop list off the page.

8. Rift

Rift Member

Is there a fix for this, Catspaw your solution does not work for me..... the info window just disappears, its nowhere on the screen even when zoomed out.

9. Graves

Graves Member

I'm having a similar issue on the Android app. All unit data is missing, apart from O2 and NA2 for some reason. I've updated it, reset the data, and still no change.

10. spears

spears Well-Known Member

There is now a reset button in the options on the right, does this help?

Zoe likes this.
  11. Rift

Rift Member

Thank you that solved my problem

12. Zoe

Zoe You can run, but you can't hide.
    CB Staff Warcor

I'm sorry I didn't see this thread before.

Thanks to @spears for providing the solution. ^_^

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation