1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aktion or Aktion typ Attacke.

Discussion in 'Rules' started by Dixipower, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Dixipower

Dixipower Well-Known Member
    Warcor

I have a little question for the experienced ones out there regarding Hannibal's Programmed Strategy ability and status silence. To be more precise, in this case an attack counts as action. Can I use Hannibal to make a character perform an attack or silence to block an attack ability? According to the rules, an attack is an action with the type attack.
    So is an action on Hannibal's card an action type action or just an action (so it's an action type action as well as an action type attack). This wording kills me. Who would be really great if you could help me.

2. rag1n

rag1n Well-Known Member
    Aristeia! Warcor

I hope I've understood your question properly

Silenced cannot be applied to attacks (also known as attack actions, if you will). It can only be applied to skills and automatic skills (green and orange labels on aristo reference cards)

3. rag1n

rag1n Well-Known Member
    Aristeia! Warcor

as per the expanion rules pdf
    upload_2020-2-7_15-1-4.png

4. Dixipower

Dixipower Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Ah, thanks. I kind of missed that being said explicitly.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation