1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSSS for countermeasures, c&c?

Discussion in 'ALEPH' started by Doppelgganger, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Doppelgganger

Doppelgganger Well-Known Member

Operations Subsection of the S.S.S.──────────────────────────────────────────────────[​IMG]10
    SHAKTI Hacker (Killer Hacking Device. UPGRADE: Sucker Punch) Mk12, E/Marat / Heavy Pistol, Knife. (0 | 40)
    RUDRA Red Fury, Mine Dispenser / Electric Pulse. (1 | 40)
    DEVA (Infinity Spec-Ops) (12 XP) (Doctor, Engineer, Minelayer, Hacking Device) Combi Rifle, Nanopulser / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 24)

DEVA (Multispectral Visor L2) Spitfire, Nanopulser / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 33)
    TRISHA Breaker Combi Rifle, Nanopulser, D-Charges, E/Mauler / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 27)
    DAKINI Tacbot Paramedic (MediKit) Combi Rifle / Electric Pulse. (0 | 15)

NETROD . (0 | 4)
    ASURA Lieutenant L2 Spitfire, Nanopulser / Pistol, AP CCW. (2 | 72)
    SHUKRA (Chain of Command) Boarding Shotgun, Nanopulser / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 25)
    PROXY Mk.1 Engineer Combi Rifle, Nanopulser, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 10)
    PROXY Mk.5 (Forward Observer) 2 Submachine Guns, Nanopulser, E/M Grenades / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 10)
    4 SWC | 300 Points
    Open in Infinity Army

2. Diphoration

Diphoration Well-Known Member
    Warcor

3 engineer is excessive. There isn’t many cards that requires they are fairly hard to do. Since they require your opponent knocking one of your 2 remotes unconscious and not finishing then off.

I am not sure what fireteam you plan on building, adding a bit of text to explain your thoughts on the decision would go a long way in helping us give comments.

I assume you will be building a Deva + Trisha + Spec Ops cost and a Asura + Shakti + Rudra haris.

I would try to cut some pieces and get some more orders, 2 MSV troopers is a bit much imo as they are extremely pricey. You could easily go up to 13~14 by taking an extra netrods a couple Lamedh and another cheap trooper.

The Dakini paramedic seems like a odd inclusion, while I’m a fan of the profile for pushing buttons, you already have a much better doctor. Planning to paramedic a trooping in NWI is very risky and can swing the game in your opponent favour. It being unlinked makes it all the more unappealing imo.

It is fine to give up on some classifieds to have a stronger grip on others, especially in countermeasure where you can remove a card from the pool every turn.

Doppelgganger likes this.
  3. Doppelgganger

Doppelgganger Well-Known Member

Oh, thanks. Yes, i was thinking about run haris shatki+rudra+deva and core deva+Trisha+dakini, both with a main carring troops (rudran and deva msv) per fireteam.
    I thinking to change proxie mk.1 to doctor one.
    About order count, I'm trying to cut in 10

4. Bruno Braga

Bruno Braga Well-Known Member

Classic - OSS
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

[​IMG]10
    ASURA Lieutenant L2 Hacker (Hacking Device Plus UPGRADE: Redrum) MULTI Rifle, Nanopulser / Pistol, AP CCW. (0.5 | 78)
    YADU (NCO) HMG / Heavy Pistol, Knife. (2 | 41)
    YADU (Fireteam: Haris) MULTI Rifle, E/Marat, Drop Bears (Throwing Weapon) / Heavy Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 37)
    DEVA (Assault Hacking Device UPGRADE: Lightning) Boarding Shotgun, Nanopulser / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 28)
    TRISHA Breaker Combi Rifle, Nanopulser, D-Charges, E/Mauler / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 27)
    DAKINI Tacbot HMG / Electric Pulse. (1 | 21)
    Rebot SAMEKH FTO Missile Launcher / Electric Pulse. (1.5 | 17)
    DAKINI Tacbot Paramedic (MediKit) Combi Rifle / Electric Pulse. (0 | 15)
    DAKINI Tacbot Combi Rifle / Electric Pulse. (0 | 13)
    PROXY Mk.1 Doctor (MediKit) Combi Rifle, Nanopulser / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 10)
    YUDBOT Electric Pulse. (0 | 3)
    PROXY Mk.5 (Forward Observer) 2 Submachine Guns, Nanopulser, E/M Grenades / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 10)

6 SWC | 300 Points

Open in Infinity Army

It's a different but similar approach to what you were going for. However, I like the idea of Asura L2 Hacker being a solo attack piece that can go around pushing buttons or capturing beacons. You also have the Yadu Haris with NCO HMG when you want to push up and punch things really hard, while still maintaining a core Dakini link with Trisha and the FTO Missile bot for a really long range option in the link. Then you've got two proxies, Doctor and FO. The Doctor helps out with Countermeasures but also keeps the Yadu Haris going if need be. Mk5 speaks for itself.

Doppelgganger likes this.
  5. Nemo No Name

Nemo No Name Aleph Cultural Atache

[​IMG]

6. Bruno Braga

Can't tell if you agree or disagree :grimacing:

7. Nenyx

Nenyx Well-Known Member

Nemo No Name likes this.
  8. Bruno Braga

Ah I see - it's mostly a dislike for flavor rather than a complete hate for the profile it seems at least haha

9. Nemo No Name

Nemo No Name Aleph Cultural Atache

Yup, you got it exactly right. :)

Bruno Braga likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation