1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Using the Maghariba

Discussion in 'Dahshat Company' started by RobertShepherd, Jun 17, 2019.

1. Sedral

Sedral Jīnshān Task Force Officier

If that were the case, then the haris and duo skills on Patsy, in Varuna, would be utterly useless. So Miranda is allowed to form a duo with any unit who can make duo fireteam in the first place.

Ayadan likes this.
  2. b1ackheart

b1ackheart Well-Known Member

Kamau can join Pasty's Duo or Haris and she can join other fire teams

3. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

She can’t form a link with just anyone. They have to be a valid team or wildcard. Yes a Wildcard can replace the ABH. That means only Valerya and Sforza. Also is it worth the argument that they can’t? First hardly anyone will do that and second, it’s not a game changer grouping.

She can also Wildcard into anything with a Duo fire team and replace the one with the Duo Skill. There must always be at least one with that skill.

4. b1ackheart

b1ackheart Well-Known Member

You are right, I forgot the Rafiq remote has a duo option allowing you to replace that in the Maggie's fire team

5. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

I’ve done an ABH with the Rafiq and it’s not bad. You can have a 12pt ABH that takes the lead and might sacrifice itself so the Rafiq can move into a good position. But it’s not overpowering or anything at all.

I’m looking forward to trying out the Maggy though I don’t think i’ll Duo it with anything. I might keep a Liberto near it just to keep away anything getting too close.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation