1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MAS Outpost

Discussion in 'Scenery' started by SupersexyJohn, May 17, 2019.

1. SupersexyJohn

SupersexyJohn Well-Known Member

I just received my pledge from the MAS Kickstarter and started painting it. I unfortunately don't have an air brush, but I love the "shiney" look that everyone does for Infinity. So I am trying it with a normal brush. Here is an example of what I was thinking. Any tips or tricks?

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Koin-Koin

Koin-Koin Well-Known Member

With pieces that big, I think you can go to the rattle can and masking tape path for most of the job.
    It takes a bit of practice but you can get more than decent results.
    Details can still be done with a brush.

Lothlanathorian and chromedog like this.
  3. SupersexyJohn

I am not going to lie that seems terrifying, but there is a lot of pieces so I may try. There is another one of those vents, 4 barracks, 3 ruins, 1 processing plant, 1 warehouse and 1 antenna. The warehouse and antenna are pretty big! I painted the rocky hills that come with the outpost. I just did a simple dry brush and flock.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Xeurian, Usashi, Modock and 2 others like this.
  4. SupersexyJohn

I caught a case of the unmotivated-ness. I hate how one week I will not want to stop working and the next week I don't even want to think about painting. I couldn't get myself to paint the buildings but I bought some fish aquarium rocks from walmart. I wanted it to match the color scheme of the other hills. I bought 3 of them. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Xeurian, chromedog, Usashi and 3 others like this.
  5. SupersexyJohn

I have still been ignoring the buildings. One of these years! I started painting my GW pipes though. I think they will look good with them.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

jherazob and Koin-Koin like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation