1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bachmann new FAQ

Discussion in 'Chemical Brothers' started by Hero of Sparetime, Jun 6, 2019.

1. Hero of Sparetime

So the new FAQ his here finally!

https://aristeiathegame.com/wiki/article/112-bachmann

Which is great, but it misses still the question about what happens if Bachmann send the Taunt State back to the Character how imposed him ( for example the state vom Maximus back to himself)

@-V- ?

2. -V-

-V- A! Team member
    CB Staff

So, now Maximus is taunted by himself. I guess wondering about his past, present and future; pritty confused and annoyed with himself. And all is that damned haqqis' fault and his strange drugs...

3. Hero of Sparetime

So this means as long as this state is aktive on him he can´t use Attack Actions, right?

4. -V-

-V- A! Team member
    CB Staff

Right

:wink:

5. Roadrunner7431

Roadrunner7431 Well-Known Member

I like the idea of a self-reflecting Maximus. "To be or not to be" or "To attack or not attack" We know that Maximus is an actor outside the Hexadome as well, from his alternate skin. Maybe he will play Hamlet some day.

6. tox

tox SorriBarai
    Warcor

Characters taunted by themselves will be like
    [​IMG]

volgo and HarlequinOfDeath like this.
  7. Isidore

Isidore New Member

I have a question about the FAQ on FLUX CAPACITOR. May-be my english is not good enough.

Q: What happens if Bachmann has Inoculate Silenced and then receives the Silenced State on Flux Capacitator? Is the Silenced to Inoculate removed? What happens if at that time you have several State tokens of the same type?

A: When Silencing Flux Capacitator, the previous Silence tokens he had will be removed. The Character who Silence decides which repeated State tokens Bachmann gets.

What happens for the several states token already present ?
    Example : we have already 2 :S:state tokens on Bachman. When FLUX CAPACITOR is silenced, do-we reduce the number of :S:Token to one ?

Regards,
    Isidore

8. treiral

treiral Midnight poster

Yes

-V- and AdmiralJCJF like this.
  9. Chikahiro

Chikahiro Well-Known Member

Now, that said, if her taunt is sent back to her, Prysm's Pulsing Light would not cause her to freeze up (mandatory attack) because its only for taunted Enemies, and she would not count as her own enemy. Likewise, moving her taunt to one of her teammates would not force them to attack her because again, they're not her enemy. Correct?

10. treiral

treiral Midnight poster

Correct.

-V- likes this.
  11. Genesis

Genesis Member

So Bachmann is immune to poison and fire, but what if these tokens flipped by other actions like moon cycle? will bachmann get killed by these actions?
    and furthermore, when fire and poison flipped by other actions, will they stay on Bachmann? or just take away?

AdmiralJCJF likes this.
  12. HarlequinOfDeath

HarlequinOfDeath Tha Taskmastaaa
    Warcor

@Genesis good question. Didn't think about this. Maybe @-V- can help.

13. -V-

-V- A! Team member
    CB Staff

This is a nice question for the new FAQ, so I'm noting it down. For the moment I can tell you that the idea behind Bachmann's Immunized is that States to Bachmann are only tokens with no meaning nor Effect ─no matter which side. But, I'll give you an official answer to this via FAQ, of course, when I'm sure there's no loose end left.

volgo, Smiler and Genesis like this.
  14. Genesis

Genesis Member

thank u very much~ so according to what u say, I guess flipping tokens on bachmann is useless, even if it's a fire or poison token. but the second question is still there, cause when some token is flipped to the blue side and is a "crossing", usually u should just throw away, but what happen on bachmann? if they can be normally take away, there may be a way to flip all these tokens to "wash out" him and form a nice countermeasure.

15. -V-

-V- A! Team member
    CB Staff

For Bachmann, they are tokens with no Effect. Apply this to the red and blue side. If you're not inflicting Damage due to Fire, neither you are applying the "X" Effect. The best counter for that is Parvati and her Reset.

But, remember, this is not an official answer yet.

16. ijw

ijw Ian Wood aka the Wargaming Trader. Rules & Wiki
    Infinity Rules Staff Warcor

While it would be good to add it to the FAQ (especially whether the tokens are discarded if they show X), I believe that the damage part is already answered in the rules.

Bachmann's Immunized: You are not affected by any State imposed on you except...
    Poison: Targets affected by this State suffer 1:4:Damage when the blue side of the State token is revealed.
    Fire: Targets affected by this State suffer a random quantity of :4:Damage when the blue side of this State token is revealed.

My emphasis. The effect on flipping only applies to Targets affected by the State. Bachmann isn't affected by the State.

Smiler and -V- like this.
  17. -V-

-V- A! Team member
    CB Staff

Thank you, @ijw . That's the point. Even so, we'll review it and add an official answer to the FAQ.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation