1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Colonel Ikari Conversion Ideas

Discussion in 'Ikari Company' started by Fathoym, May 20, 2019.

1. Fathoym

Fathoym Well-Known Member
    Warcor

I've been toying with the idea of creating my own personal Colonel Ikari as a unique piece for the army. Currently, I'm thinking of using the old Mushashi and the Kempeitai from the Army Pack.

I'm not really sure how that's going to work though, so I'm crowd sourcing some ideas.

He needs to be;

- Male
    - Brawler/keisotsu, cause you know, lieutenant

My current thought is to use the upper body of the old Mushashi and the left hand - the one holding his wakizashi. I'm not sure how/if I'm able to incorporate the lower half of the kempetai though.

Suggestions?

2. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

I think a converted Colonel Voronin. sheathed Katana at his side, pistol in hand, add more hair.

WarHound likes this.
  3. Ariwch

Ariwch Tournament benthotic lurker

Shikami with the head of bearded keisotsu/kesotsu hacker? Or Musashi's head.Or father Lucien Sforza as a basis...

Space Ranger likes this.
  4. Fathoym

Warcor

So I've had a little play around with models I had lying around. This is a Ragik hacker with an army reposition. The hand was clipped and replaced with the Kempeitai left hand + sheathed katana. His head is the original Mushashi head, sawed off. Unfortunately the scale on the old model doesn't really hold up, but I need to do some green stuff work on the arm joins, so I will also try to bulk up the neck area a bit so he doesn't look so weeny headed.

If that doesn't work, I will look to replace the head, but I dont really have anything suitable on hand at the moment.

I think the Ragik is a pretty good baseline to start with - armoured enough to look like a brawler, and already equipped with a rifle + light shotgun.

[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

5. archangeleong

archangeleong Deadly Ninja Assassin

Cool idea. Think he needs a beard though.

6. Fathoym

Warcor

Yeah that's probably a good idea. Should help with bulking out the weeny headedness a bit. Let's see how sculpting that comes out though!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation