1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Situation: Infinity - Narritive Campaign & Batrep

Discussion in 'Battle Reports' started by Scribbler, May 20, 2019.

1. Scribbler

Scribbler Well-Known Member

Hey everyone,

A few months ago, my gaming team, @DeepThought, and myself decided that we wanted to launch a narrative campaign, and I figured that you all might be interested in seeing the results. The plan is that after every game, I will write a story following the events of the campaign, and we will see where it all goes. Hopefully, we will have a story played every month or so.

Because I have a blog that I am trying to get off the ground, I will be posting the stories that we come up with on Interminable Writing. Additionally, since I am taking over writing on The Lonely Artichoke, I will be posting batreps and technical breakdowns on The Lonely Artichoke.

I have also attached the master document that we are using below, and will post any revisions in a changelog. Please, give us your feedback! This is the first time we have done this, and any suggestions will be appreciated!

Enjoy!

[​IMG]

Links:
    Interminable Writing: https://interminablewriting.wordpress.com/
    The Lonely Artichoke: https://lonelyartichoke.wordpress.com/

Changelog:
    Situation: Infinity 1.0 [May 20, 2019]
    Situation: Infinity 1.1 released [September 21, 2019]

Attached Files:

#1 Scribbler, May 20, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2019
  2. Ben Kenobi

Ben Kenobi Well-Known Member

Nice rules, thanks for sharing.

3. Scribbler

4. Scribbler

Mission 1 is now complete, and the narrative piece has been written. Unfortunately I couldn't get any good pictures or footage of the gameplay, so I won't be making a battle report for this mission, but you can still view the mission briefing below. Our Tohaa player didn't show up either, so we had to play a 3-way battle between USAriadna, OSS, and Military Orders.

The current scores at the end of this mission are: PanOceania (1), ALEPH (1), and Ariadna (-1)

The story can be viewed here: https://interminablewriting.wordpre...-infinity-cold-war-chapter-1-the-supply-yard/

Attached Files:

5. Scribbler

The Situation: Infinity master document has been updated to version 1.1 rules

Changes include:
    • O-12 goals and special abilities have been added
    • Environment tables have been updated
    Version 1.1 has been attached below

Attached Files:

6. Scribbler

7. Scribbler

Attached Files:

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation