1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hemos actualizado nuestra PolĂ­tica de Privacidad acorde con la nueva RGPD. +Info // We've updated our Privacy Policy to comply with the GDPR. +Info
    Dismiss Notice

Situation: Infinity - Narritive Campaign & Batrep

Discussion in 'Battle Reports' started by Scribbler, May 20, 2019.

1. Scribbler

Scribbler Well-Known Member

Hey everyone,

A few months ago, my gaming team, @DeepThought, and myself decided that we wanted to launch a narrative campaign, and I figured that you all might be interested in seeing the results. The plan is that after every game, I will write a story following the events of the campaign, and we will see where it all goes. Hopefully, we will have a story played every month or so.

Because I have a blog that I am trying to get off the ground, I will be posting the stories that we come up with on Interminable Writing. Additionally, since I am taking over writing on The Lonely Artichoke, I will be posting batreps and technical breakdowns on The Lonely Artichoke.

I have also attached the master document that we are using below, and will post any revisions in a changelog. Please, give us your feedback! This is the first time we have done this, and any suggestions will be appreciated!

Enjoy!

[​IMG]

Links:
    Interminable Writing: https://interminablewriting.wordpress.com/
    The Lonely Artichoke: https://lonelyartichoke.wordpress.com/

Changelog:
    Situation: Infinity 1.0 [May 20, 2019]
    Situation: Infinity 1.1 released [September 21, 2019]

Attached Files:

#1 Scribbler, May 20, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2019
  2. Ben Kenobi

Ben Kenobi Well-Known Member

Nice rules, thanks for sharing.

3. Scribbler

4. Scribbler

Mission 1 is now complete, and the narrative piece has been written. Unfortunately I couldn't get any good pictures or footage of the gameplay, so I won't be making a battle report for this mission, but you can still view the mission briefing below. Our Tohaa player didn't show up either, so we had to play a 3-way battle between USAriadna, OSS, and Military Orders.

The current scores at the end of this mission are: PanOceania (1), ALEPH (1), and Ariadna (-1)

The story can be viewed here: https://interminablewriting.wordpre...-infinity-cold-war-chapter-1-the-supply-yard/

Attached Files:

5. Scribbler

The Situation: Infinity master document has been updated to version 1.1 rules

Changes include:
    • O-12 goals and special abilities have been added
    • Environment tables have been updated
    Version 1.1 has been attached below

Attached Files:

6. Scribbler

7. Scribbler

Attached Files: