1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Actions and LoF?

Discussion in 'Rules' started by Skullmar ENG, May 5, 2019.

1. Skullmar ENG

Skullmar ENG Well-Known Member

Short question: does one need line of sight for actions like Vade Retro, Curing, Be Water Dude, Supression Fire...? For some one intuitively say that is needed but not for all.

2. treiral

treiral Midnight poster

Yes, any action with this icon :L: needs LoS to the target.

3. Roadrunner7431

Roadrunner7431 Well-Known Member

You will note that the great majority of Actions and Effects of Tactics have a range of :L: and do require LoS. Please correct me if I am mistaken but I think there is only one thing in the CoreSet that does not require LoS and that is Hexxer's character specific Tactic "Access Denied," which quite frankly is not often chosen by the player with Hexxer. Its range is :SL:1-3. One of the things that excited this community about a year ago when SoF arrived was Laxmee whose actions do not require LoS as :SL:0-5 and her powerful card of 4-Kaleidoscope which has range :SL:1-7.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation